Can anyone think of anything worse than...
- Caj_trixie
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
- Location: CA
- Contact:
Can anyone think of anything worse than...
Can anyone think of anything worse than waiting those last few minutes before an update?^_^
- Kas
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:58 pm
- Location: Near Winnipeg, Canada
- Contact:
I think I can...how about being mummified alive?
"You want some of the glowing? Huh?!? Do ya? It means I'm stealthy! Like a ninja!"
http://siliconcherry.keenspace.com/
http://siliconcherry.keenspace.com/
-
Temporary me
- Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:23 pm
- Contact:
- Caj_trixie
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
- Location: CA
- Contact:
-
Temporary me
- Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:23 pm
- Contact:
-
Temporary me
- Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:23 pm
- Contact:
-
Temporary me
- Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:23 pm
- Contact:
...and you got your ass kicked like the USA hockey team while skipping out to get LotR tickets ('tis a noble cause, we forgive you for that) while in an interesting topic, and...and...oh...SH*T! *makes a dive for the stairs...falls down the stairs*How about debating it while being mummified alive while having a pounding headache and you think the comic is updated and you somehow escape mummification and you go to check on the comic and see that its still not there
Godfather (And thusly I make my escape! Stealthily, like a ninja!)
Still regretting the day I gave Dai a wangsaber
-
Temporary me
- Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:23 pm
- Contact: