Page 1 of 1

To Kelly...

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:58 pm
by Caj_trixie
Hey everyone!^_^

I just though it'd be a great idea if everyone gave a shout-out to Kelly because we love her and to thank her for giving us something to do durring the day. (especially when we have lots of hw we're supposed to be doing.^_~)

So Kelly, from all of your little Arcana monkies, <b>WE LOOOOVE YOOUU!!!!</b>

Thanks so much for taking the time to bring us a comic every two days or so.^_^ I know you're really busy and that this doesn't help any, but we love you and we love the comic! I mean seriously, could we have so many obsessed zombie fanatics like me if it wasn't great?^_^ I think this comic has the greatest (and fastest) conversion factor compared with <i>anything</i> else , especially when it comes to new people!^_^

Anyway, yeah, thank you soooooo much! For once in my life I can't think of anything to say, so be happy and feel lucky.^_~ lol Oh! and I'll leave you with a little something special...Squeege (my fav word) ^-^

Squeege loves you!

P.S. Come on people, shout-out time!^_^

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:26 pm
by Temporary me
*Large amounts of applause*

And an extra thank you for the link button, I's very happy!

Godfather (Yeah, it's me...this is the only way keen would let me post... every forum all I got was "You cannot post so soon after your last one, please try again later"...dagnabbit)

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:00 pm
by Arale
hee i'm an Arcana monkey O.o
*records the clapping and presses play*
thank her for giving us something to do durring the day
yes and dont forget the night! *rubs eyes from lack of sleep*
we love you and your wonderful drawing skills that bring the prettiful bishies of Arcana to exist
i think thats all i'll say
*tries to balance acorns on her head*

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:15 pm
by Lithele
Well! If it's a "we love Kelly" topic, then I HAVE to post. Even if I am a lurker. ^^; Anyways! This monkey (XD) loves Kelly for gorgeously colored hair, bishies on caffeine highs, and the fact that she updates for us three times a week. (This is also why I would like to strangle her sometimes, but...wrong thread. :P) Oh, and for emo-wearing bishies. I melt for emo-wearing bishies. Do I even need to bother mentioning the storyline? I'm sure everyone else will do it for me. So! YAYY!! I LOVE KELLY!

......right. I'll go study like a good girl now.^^;

-Lisa

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:27 pm
by Aelyn
I wish I weren't so tired/study-like so I could appreciate this more. ^^;; *HUGS back* Thank you people. ^___^ But you don't have to thank me. When you stop to think about it, it's almost like you're spying on a project I decided to start because I hadn't written anything in about two years. n.n ... SPIES!!!! ... Wait, this isn't a good direction to go in, I want to be appreciative here. ... XD

Thank you spies! ^^ Hehe. If you weren't there, I'd probably get very bored of this whole gig very fast.

No problem Jay. I'm just very very happy I managed to remember something like that all on my own. :D It doesn't happen often. I also kinda like the 'Temporary Me' handle. XD;

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:26 pm
by LutinEuphorique
Who doesn't love Kelly?

...no. Seriously. Who doesn't love Kelly? I have a shovel and I know where my parents keep the .35.

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:38 am
by Draco_3
Long live the ... Kelly !!!

Kelly, your comic is actually the first webcomic of which I can say I'm a fan of it. Knowing that I'm a picky person, that means something.
Godfather (Yeah, it's me...this is the only way keen would let me post... every forum all I got was "You cannot post so soon after your last one, please try again later"...dagnabbit)
That's because some of your posts are dated '30 jul 2019'. I have the same problem.
That problem will stop if those wrong dated posts get deleted somehow

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:51 am
by ZOMBIE USER 12232
*puts 'we love kelly' party hats on everyone* ok fellow arcana monkies! on 3! one... two... three!!!
WE LOVE YOU KELLY

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:09 pm
by Akuma Sephitaro
Yeah! *yells* We loves j00!!

If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have Holden... *glomps Holden* he's such a cool main char ^__^

And Vincent as the really creepy Vamp... And all the other chars... If it wasn't for Kelly, I dunno if I would be reading a webcomic that's so damn cool (With all the stuff I like that is... I'm a dark person really, and most sho-ai comics are just blah sho-ai....)

note: I say sho-ai because it can be either shounen-ai or shoujo-ai.... although I have yet to find a shoujo-ai webcomic, but I haven't looked....

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:24 pm
by Sephirasan
Yes, we all love you, Kelly!! ^o^

*Arcana has become her life blood* *can't live without it*

*dances around, throwing confetti in the air*

^______^

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:13 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12747
All hail Kelly and Arcana!!!!!!!! It's the first and only web comic i've got hooked on. Usually I don't like comics, but is this case I'll make an acception! *hands everyone noisemakers to go with the hats* *dancing to NSYNC music while blowing on noisemaker!* Yeah!!! I love Arcana!!!!!

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:53 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12716
*dances about widely ignoring essay due tomorrow to write about the wonderous works of Kelly*
You have an excellent drawing talent Kelly. Much appreciated since your comic taught me how to draw side view parted mouths. ^^
I love your tablet drawings and how much effort you put into every page!
Keep up all that it is that you do and keep smiling, unless it's just one of those nights.... (you know the ones) *gah! essay!*
Huggles and lots of love from your fellow artist Crescentlady!
Brava! ^o^ *loud applause*

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:40 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 10461
Luv ya lots KellY!!! Because of you, Ive been way way more interested in vamps!

See, my avatar even luvs ya! :wink:

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:40 pm
by Akiyhrah
*glomps Kelly* thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Arcana keeps me sane throughout the week......I LOVE IT! your the best Kelly!!
Long live the ... Kelly !!!

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:45 pm
by Akiyhrah
oops, i messed up the quote.... oh well

Hooray!

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:30 pm
by Neutral
Banzai! Banzai! I have an idea! Let's all have a Kelly/Arcana celebration party! X3 *Hurries to the store to buy party favours and food* *Comes back* Cake and ice-cream for everyone! XD An extra-big slice for Kelly-Chan! :D :D :D We all love ya, Kelly!

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:42 pm
by Akuma Neko
yay~! Ice cream cake!!! WE LOVE YA KELLY~! *bows before her bishi drawing skills* We are all humbled in your presence. ^_^V

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:04 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12262
Becuase of this comic! You have your own moutain KELLY! LOL! You are wonderful! you opened me up to a new world of SHONEN-AI! and I LOVE you for it!