I'd walk the water to get back to you...

I'd walk the water to get back to you...

Postby Snow Goddess Brooke on Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:42 pm

To where I was complete... I found you scattered by the highway side, too soon to be released. Gathered the pieces up, and cleaned the places where you were undone... washed the wreckage out; unfinished all the thoughts that we'd become. I came to burn the sky, and tear away the beauty that it soaks. If I could rape the day, I'd find the things I thought I'd always known...

Sorry, had to start it with sweet, sweet Moist lyrics.

Hey, hi, all that. Name's Brooke, I like the comic, am beating at the door to the RPG (NEED RP. DESPERATE. I ONLY PLAY MUDS.), and I want to drag Caine away and do very friendly things in the bedroom with him... er...

Ahem. I shall be civilized. *collar-yank, steam hiss*

But yes. This is a newbie/introduction/lyric/I want Caine post. So hi. Hi. Yes. I'm bored of this now.

~SiA, surprisingly, dosen't have ADD.
Your lucid guide to madness.
Snow Goddess Brooke

Postby Notyetknown on Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:47 am

well, i dont have caine too give away... butt i do have this

(Y)
(>'.'<)
('")__('")

i was looking for sesame street, ended up here somehow though :D
--------
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
Notyetknown
Regular Poster

Postby Aelyn on Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:25 am

Whoo, Moist...! you make me want to listen to them again. n.n<3

Welcome! The original RP should be still open, unless there's just too many people for you to manage to post anything... the second one has 20 members and doesn't seem to be accepting any more right now. And I originally gave Caine to someone else, but he's not around. XD So you can attempt to steal him at least. :3
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Postby Snow Goddess Brooke on Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:08 pm

Woowoo! *pulls in a blackboard and begins drawing detailed plans to kidnap Caine. Eventually they boil down to "lure him with cake". This is when you know you're too damn tired :p*

And the original RP, I think, is just overfull and isn't accepting anymore people T_T. ROAR! *throws icicles at random birds*

And Moist is gooood. *hugs old CDs*

~SGB, innuendo belongs in everything.
Your lucid guide to madness.
Snow Goddess Brooke

Return to Arcana