Christmas downtime

Christmas downtime

Postby ZOMBIE USER 12076 on Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:08 pm

Matthew suggested doing some sort of contest or...something in the downtime. I have no idea what for, or... anything... any suggestions would be nice. ^_^ Well, that's quite far off anyway. I'm out.

You could do what Megatokyo did and have a contest for guest comics and art. Then the ones you like best would be posted in place of the usual comic during the absence of Arcana to keep the page from seeming inactive.

It's an option. ^^

Great page today!!! *_* Um, not that that's anything new... @_@

Vincent and Kisoka... the plot thickens...
ZOMBIE USER 12076
Regular Poster

Postby Arborwin on Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:11 pm

Ooh. That would be cool... I would turn something in if I got the time ^^;;
this is the trip
and this the business we take
http://www.arborwin.com/
Arborwin

Postby Aelyn on Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:34 am

Yeah, it's sounding more and more like an appealing idea. ^_^ Though I fear for my poor hotmail account and it's 2048 kb size limit. I'd have to ask people to upload the picture somewhere and send me a link, but there'd probably be someone who'd overlook that... I'll have to figure out how much my school account can hold.
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Weeellll....

Postby Karissa_chan on Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:01 am

You could always run over and make a yahoo account that people could specifically send the fan-arts to....but then again, like you said, there would probably be someone who disregarded those instructions. ^^;;

Hmmm...I like that idea though....gives me something productive to draw during classes! ^.^
Oh, and I have a page of Arcana sketches I need to scan...^^;

Ta for now~
~*Karissa
<I>"It was looking upon the tired thatch of innumerable chalets and cottages that she realized Hell somewhat resembled Disneyland."</I>
Karissa_chan

Return to Arcana