Arcana desktop wall

Arcana desktop wall

Postby ZOMBIE USER 12076 on Mon Sep 30, 2002 8:31 pm

Mm, I wanted to display that gorgeous drawing on my desktop so I made a wallpaper for it.

I didn't have time to do anything fancy, but if anyone else is interested, you can download it here:
http://relativelyhuman.com/kokoro/visual/walls/arcana_wall.jpg

Would it be alright for me to distribute this on my website, Kelley?

Thanks again for the great pic!!
ZOMBIE USER 12076
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 12076 on Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:27 pm

I had a little extra time, so I made one with a dark background. Those bright colors can be murder on the eyes...

http://relativelyhuman.com/kokoro/visual/walls/arcana_wall2.jpg
ZOMBIE USER 12076
Regular Poster

Postby Aelyn on Tue Oct 01, 2002 2:49 pm

*runs around joyously*

Thank you!! Okay... I need to make a miscellaneous page right now... To put the wallpaper and stuff like this up on it. ^-^ Heeee. (Though I wish I had have made the pic non-sketchy-like if someone was going to make a wallpaper with it >_>)
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 12076 on Tue Oct 01, 2002 3:08 pm

I really like the sketchy look!! So don't worry about that. But later on I'd like to make some other ones - like one with Holden and Vincent - so I'll probably use a non-sketchy one at some point. I'm glad you didn't mind me making these. I have the 2nd version on my desktop now. It's so cute! ^__^
ZOMBIE USER 12076
Regular Poster

Postby Notyetknown on Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:13 am

after i started too read this comic, i always had a mental pic of vincent with all these 'dream clouds' around him filled with holden, all the while vincent is doing something that would be totally unlike him... like knoitting, or somthing.
*realizes sleep is a necessity*
--------
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
Notyetknown
Regular Poster

Return to Arcana