-Tuesday's Update-

-Tuesday's Update-

Postby Aelyn on Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:53 pm

-_- Having one slight Dreamweaver snag. When you get a sudden idea that it might be good thinking to copy down a serial number, DO IT. Some bastard program might ask you for it *mulitple* times instead of just one like normal programs. That's it from me. The site will be updated the right way some time tomorrow afternoon. ~_~;

I think Tuesday's page should show up as usual anyway, even though I can't update the site itself, but just in case it doesn't...

<a href="http://arcana.keenspace.com/images/20021001.jpg">Tuesday's Page</a>
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>
Aelyn
Regular Poster

yee!

Postby Mira Fastfire on Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:18 pm

EEEE! *poing* comiccomiccomiccomiccomic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I wanna know what they're thinkiiiiiing! *whine*

*pout* and I still say that Kisoka and Holden look too much alike for it to be just coincedence (sp?) :P

I'm confused by Kisoka's reaction though...is she doing more of a "I don't need to SEE that, thank you very much", a "Oh no I've failed", or a "*whacks self over the head for some apparent reason"? :P Or are you not going to tell? ;)
~Mira

The resident cute fluffball that bites people in the bum! ;)
Mira Fastfire
Regular Poster

Postby Eberwolf on Mon Sep 30, 2002 8:48 pm

To me it looks like she has that feeling where you try to stop somone from doing something and they just do it anyway...

"Well... I tried to stop you... sigh..." Type feeling...

disappointed, annoyed, sad, all rolled up I guess :P
Eberwolf

Re: yee!

Postby StormDragonwolf on Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:25 pm

>*pout* and I still say that Kisoka and Holden look too much alike for it to be just coincedence (sp?) :P

*poings* I just noticed that and decided to hop over here to see if anyone knew anything about it. Holden is adopted...we don't know where he came from...(at least, I don't)...could she be his sister or something? ^_^ I love surprise plot things. Yeah.
StormDragonwolf

Return to Arcana