arcana: 1.11 "photograph of love"

arcana: 1.11 "photograph of love"

Postby Notyetknown on Tue Sep 24, 2002 4:25 pm

i was looking throught the archives (because i thought adonis had short hair) and in page 1.11, there is a quick refrence too az having a sister. who is this girl?? she must have gown up with those three, she got holden a present, and where is she now??

also, how far away does caines' mother live... she had too mail a photobook too them and if i remember correctly, az, caine, and holden all grew up together in the same town... so how big is this town anyways??
--------
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
Notyetknown
Regular Poster

Postby Aelyn on Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:04 pm

Az's sister is actually pretty young, maybe ten or so. I've been meaning to draw a picture of her. I dunno, I wanted a chibi character... ^_^ Someone cute and untainted. Hehe. She'll show up when people end up back at Az's house again. Probably in a couple of months real-time or so.

I need to come up with names for these places or something... I also have no sense of distance (People tell me something is 100 km away and I have no concept of how far that is. Also, people might find it weird if I measure in metric, which won't help anything...) If they're staying in a dorm though, it must be at least 3 or 4 hours away. They all grew up in a small community, and then Az's family moved closer to the college. (Because I needed someone's house to be nearby. ~.~)
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Postby Notyetknown on Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:05 pm

well, she better bring an elf with her... i wonder when the elves actually make their debut in the story, maybe they'll make some great tea or something...
--------
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
Notyetknown
Regular Poster

Return to Arcana