New fanart?

New fanart?

Postby Ladyeclectic on Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:36 pm

Hola!! Well, I gotta say that I love Arcana (well, DUH! :lol: ), so I went out and drew something. But, um, it DIDN'T quite turn out like I wanted it to. First I didn't quite have a good mental image of Vincent, and since this was done at work that's the only image I had to work with. *grumble!* Adonis was easy since he's just a top-of-the-head shot, but then there was the inking. ERK!! I really, REALLY need to throw away my thicker-line pen, it's only good for doing the borders of my comic, NOT my characters! :-? Anyway, here's the pic:

Well, I suppose it could have been worse - could have been stick figures (or, maybe in a way that might have been *better*...). Anyway, I'll try to get it better next time. Sorry for the black-and-whiteness, I'm just not good in the least with any semblence of color (plus, whenever I try to color over this particular ink it smudges the danged stuff). :-)

Sarah
<a href="http://ladyeclectic.realmofredheads.com/losli">Life...or something like it</a>
Ladyeclectic

Postby Aelyn on Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:51 pm

Eee! *glomp* ^.^! Thank yoooo! :D Aw, I never mind black and white, it's all good. People don't seem to like their own stuff, but I don't care, I love it! ^____^ (Plus I like Adonis x Vincent, so that's a bonus XD) I like the way the blood looks, going down his arm for some reason. Spiffy. :D

*does the Gratitude Dance for Sarah* ^_____^
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Postby Aelyn on Wed Apr 24, 2002 8:49 am

I wish this forum would at least register that I replied to this topic. >_>; *gives it a good jab* Maybe an EZboard isn't such a bad idea.
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Postby Ladyeclectic on Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:09 am

*g* Don't worry, I saw it yesterday. Honestly I think EZBoard WOULD be a good option right about now, at least until KP gets its forums back up. :roll:

I did the lazy man's way of CGing something last night. It's not all that incredible but, well, here's my version of color:

I actually like the B&W one better, but heh, never hurts to color (hint hint on the comic :lol: ).

Sarah
<a href="http://ladyeclectic.realmofredheads.com/losli">Life...or something like it</a>
Ladyeclectic

Postby Aelyn on Wed Apr 24, 2002 11:34 am

Nummy... XD I think I shall add both versions next update. Just for that extra variety of color n' black and white. Or something like that, I don't feel very coherent at the moment. @_@ wheee!

lol... *takes the hint* :3
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Return to Arcana