Top 99?

Postby Ladyeclectic on Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:48 pm

Hola! I was just wondering, how does one nominate a site for the Keenspace Top 99 comic sites? I know BMB is holding very steady at the top (Cy/Skids forever!!!!) but I'd really like to nominate Arcana for it too. I'm just not sure where to nominate, or at the very least vote, or... *shrug* Yes, as usual I am clueless. Oy.

:wink:

Sarah
Ladyeclectic

Postby Aelyn on Mon Apr 15, 2002 11:04 am

I have no idea... That's really nice of you and all, but for some reason it intimidates me. Plus there's already the vote thingy for the shounen-ai list, and I don't really want to bother people with another voting link.

... I don't know! Things like this make me feel really weird. >.>;

*been meaning to do some Cy/Skids art* X3
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Postby Ladyeclectic on Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:58 pm

Well, I vote for you on the Shounen-ai list so I hope you get up to the top! :smile: As for the Top99 at KS though, I see it as a way to get your comic more publisized. I *love* this thing, from the characters to the artwork, and want more people to notice it too. :grin: IMO, don't be intimidated - see it as a chance for publicity!

Btw, I would LOVE to see any Cy/Skids fanart you do. :grin: :grin: BMB is the BOMB (next to yours of course :wink: ).

Sarah
<a href="http://ladyeclectic.realmofredheads.com/losli">Life...or something like it</a>
Ladyeclectic

Postby Pandalicious on Tue Apr 16, 2002 5:20 pm

you should do the 99 thing! but i think your fans will feel prouder of the shonin-ai list because we're usually #3 on there.... wether you like it or not, all us fans = your new extended family... muahahahahhah!

now on to the dysfunctional reunions!
Pandalicious

Postby Aelyn on Tue Apr 16, 2002 6:13 pm

*sniffles* Awww... *hugs for all* My very own dysfunctional family. ;.; Hooray!

I dunno, I'll think about the 99 thing anyways. I guess you're right about the publicity thing (slightly better than spam. and more nutritious!) ^^
Aelyn
Regular Poster

You're ON!!!

Postby Ladyeclectic on Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:20 am

Whee, you submitted to the Top 99!! :D Now everyone, you HAVE to vote for her!! Someone needs to knock BMB off its high horse (although, admittedly, it totally deserves the spot...). :lol:

Too bad about the shounen-ai list though; you were really high on that one. Oh well, looks like we just need to get you topping this list! Everyone now, VOTE!!
Oh, and Kelly-chan, maybe put up a button or something for it? It strains the eyes looking for it in text (alright, so I'm blinder'n a bat :roll: ).

Cheers!
Sarah
<a href="http://ladyeclectic.realmofredheads.com/losli">Life...or something like it</a>
Ladyeclectic

Postby Aelyn on Wed Apr 24, 2002 11:25 am

Hehe, alright, I'll make a little button for it and stick it somewhere. ^_^ I'm not actually on the list yet either, they won't add me until they update it next...whenever that is...

>.>; I don't think I'll ever get the top spot (it belongs to BmB), but it doesn't matter... as long as the link gets somewhere where people might see it I guess. XD;
Aelyn
Regular Poster

*hehe*

Postby Ladyeclectic on Sat Apr 27, 2002 6:33 pm

It's #56!!! We're doing it guys, now we just gotta go a little bit higher... Try it as many times a day as possible (I'm aware that's ballot stuffing, and I think it blocks that anyway, but it never hurts to try)...or, if you'd like, just once works too. Just vote!! Wow Kelly, you're moving up FAST!! I remember seeing you at 101 just yesterday, then in the 90s, then the 70s, now the 50s!! Congrats, it's starting to climb really well!!! Now, we just need more!! More, more more MORE! :D

Alright....time for me to lay off the caffeine. ;) Off to vote then draw more, ciao!! :-D

Sarah
Ladyeclectic

*hehe*

Postby Ladyeclectic on Sat Apr 27, 2002 6:35 pm

It's #56!!! We're doing it guys, now we just gotta go a little bit higher... Try it as many times a day as possible (I'm aware that's ballot stuffing, and I think it blocks that anyway, but it never hurts to try)...or, if you'd like, just once works too. Just vote!! Wow Kelly, you're moving up FAST!! I remember seeing you at 101 just yesterday, then in the 90s, then the 70s, now the 50s!! Congrats, it's starting to climb really well!!! Now, we just need more!! More, more more MORE! :D

Alright....time for me to lay off the caffeine. ;) Off to vote then draw more, ciao!! :-D

Sarah
Ladyeclectic

Postby Aelyn on Sat Apr 27, 2002 7:19 pm

*sips some milk*.... being caffeine-free for a day feels...odd... *twitch* Probably what those crazy people call "heal-thy". x.x

Wow, the forums are up again ^.^ Slow as ever, but alive! You also double-posted...but I'm not going to attempt to fix it, because I deleted an entire topic the last time I tried that. >_>;

Top 15 would be nice... I made a banner specifically for this and I want to show the woooorld... On a weirder note, even though I took down the link to the Shounen-ai List thing, I'm still getting as many votes as I did before. O_o; Not sure...how that's working.
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Postby Aelyn on Sat Apr 27, 2002 7:19 pm

*sips some milk*.... being caffeine-free for a day feels...odd... *twitch* Probably what those crazy people call "heal-thy". x.x

Wow, the forums are up again ^.^ Slow as ever, but alive! You also double-posted...but I'm not going to attempt to fix it, because I deleted an entire topic the last time I tried that. >_>;

Top 15 would be nice... I made a banner specifically for this and I want to show the woooorld... On a weirder note, even though I took down the link to the Shounen-ai List thing, I'm still getting as many votes as I did before. O_o; Not sure...how that's working.

This is probably going to double-post, but I had to add this -- nooo ballot stuffing please >.>; ... I'm not sure how much KeenSpace thinks is too much, but I don't want to get kicked off the list. ;_;
Aelyn
Regular Poster

*grin*

Postby Ladyeclectic on Sat Apr 27, 2002 8:09 pm

Beware the plague of double posts! *lol* Alright, so there won't be any ballot stuffing; it was mostly a joke. Well, mostly... :wink:

I tried to delete my second post (I knew I was going to double post, but it was taking so blooming long... I should honestly know better by now :-? ), but of course it wouldn't let me. *mumblegrumble* Annoying board... Ah well, at least we can now post! Yay on that tiny fact! :D

You know, if you're on it still you might as well keep up the shounen-ai list link thingy. I'll be going more for the KP99 one, but I think you got a lot of recognition from that site so don't knock it out of the running. :) There's no shame in playing two fields, at least as far as publicity goes.

(looks at the last lines, realizes the double entendre, and blushes furiously)

*ahem* Anyway, um, yeah on that previous train of thought...after that one... *cough* well, I think I made my point.
(oh dear, mind in gutter tonight - bad Sarah, bad Sarah).

:roll: :lol:

:wink:
Sarah
Ladyeclectic

Return to Arcana