*POKE*

Postby Greek Amazon13 on Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:03 pm

Hiya!
I like your comic! Vampires! GEE! I'd say insightful and intelligent things, and stuff, but at the moment, my brain has reverted to a puddle of goo. *Pokes at her brain with a stick*
Anyway, I really do like this comic. I read about... 100 webcomics, and there are only a few that I rant about at school. This is one of them. So, good for you! (Draw more!)

--Maureen
If they can beat me, they deserve to win.
Greek Amazon13
Regular Poster

Postby Calandra on Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:55 pm

I understand how you feel. My brain is jello too.. *stares into space for a moment* Ok I'm back! I absolutely love this comic (and I've read tons of web comics :smile:). This is one of the best. Keep up the great work :smile:
Life is Magic... Sometimes: lifeismagic.keenspace.com

It could be witches.
Some evil Witches.
Which is ridiculous 'cause witches they were persecuted, wicca good, love the earth, women power and I'll be over here.
- Xander (Once More
Calandra

Postby Aelyn on Thu Apr 11, 2002 5:32 pm

*reads the two messages* ... w00t! People are actually interacting with each other! It's a true forum now! XD Okay, I just had to get that out of my system.

Thank ye both very much. :smile: It's great to know people are enjoying it so far, so at least I know I'm doing it for somebody.
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Postby Greek Amazon13 on Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:42 pm

Well, doing it for people really makes it fun, doesn't it? Still, I think it's great to have characters, even if no one else knows about them...
--Maureen
If they can beat me, they deserve to win.
Greek Amazon13
Regular Poster

Postby Aelyn on Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:28 am

Oh, definitely. ^^ I dunno, there's just something special about creating people. (well, sort of people). It's like becoming a parent, only...not. Man, I'm articulate in the morning. >.>
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Postby Andariel on Sun Apr 14, 2002 2:05 pm

I have another theory regarding the whole making characters thing. ::Is an online roleplayer, go figure.:: I think it's more like creating an alter ego that can do all the things you wish you could. Fun. ^^
<i>It appears we were destined to meet again.
My sweet angel, come to me.
I will take you to a world of dreams.</i>

<a href="http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~lunitari/main.htm">Piece of Heaven</a>
<a href="http://www.deadjournal.com/~andariel">My DeadJournal</a>
<a href="http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=235765">My Fanfiction.Net Portfolio</a>
Andariel

Postby Ladyeclectic on Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:54 pm

I love this comic series!! Very well drawn (I started drooling when Adonis came into the picture - VERY aptly named!), and the hint of plotline sounds very shibby. (Sorry, stayed up late last night reading ALL comics to BMB - I guess something stuck) The style is oh so beautiful, and just the boys...the boys....
::::: DROOL :::::

*ahem* Sorry, let me get my mop out... ::swipe swipe:: Okay, anyone have one of those 'Wet Floor' yellow thingamabobs? Hmm...that's kind of gross, actually - ah well.

Love this comic strip!! :grin: I can't wait to see more (like what exactly caused the infamous breakup). Random favorite part of the series: the page where big bro was thinking about how he really should have known that lil bro was gay. That was very cute. :grin:

Sarah
Ladyeclectic

Postby Aelyn on Mon Apr 15, 2002 10:58 am

I have another theory regarding the whole making characters thing. ::Is an online roleplayer, go figure.:: I think it's more like creating an alter ego that can do all the things you wish you could. Fun. ^^

This was sort of given to me as advice when it came time to make my own RP characters, but they kinda fell flat. XD; Thinking of them as alter egos is a little hard for me, but after I create them, I can see parts of my personality in them more easily. But maybe you're right, and I kind of secretly want to be the way some characters are. Scary. :grin:

LadyEclectic: Thanks...again! :lol: I think that was one of my favorite parts to draw too. Although maybe it made Caine seem just a bit more clueless than I wanted him to be. >.>; *pets him*

The breakup thingy should be happening within the next couple of weeks. I didn't think it'd take this long, but I think the whole dream sequence is going to have to be an entire chapter in itself. O_o;

*just started reading BmB over again also* XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aelyn on 2002-04-15 12:00 ]</font>
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Postby Pandalicious on Tue Apr 16, 2002 5:23 pm

mmmmm...jello... o_O
Pandalicious

Postby Remy james on Tue Apr 16, 2002 5:30 pm

Hey everyone! I just started reading the series and I must say, I'm very impressed! All the comics are so beautifully drawn, I'm already completely addicted. But then again, I have an affinity for vamps...

Anyways, I'm a regular lurker at BMB, and this is my new obsession so I just thought I'd drop in on the forum and compliment the art work. Have a great day!

Remy
Remy james

Postby Aelyn on Tue Apr 16, 2002 6:23 pm

Sankyuu! ^-^ Heh, a lot of people seem to have taken a liking to the vamps. So I guess they'll be sticking around for a while. :grin: Well, hope you stay and enjoy the comic and such! ^^

*slips in some Jello* !_!;; eeek!
Aelyn
Regular Poster

Postby Ladyeclectic on Tue Apr 16, 2002 6:49 pm

Brain...jell-o... Wasn't that some dessert from an Indiana Jones movie? :grin:

The vamps are a favorite part of this series, although the best part has to be all the bishy boys. :grin:

Can't wait to see more of the break-up; and I don't mind a bit that you're devoting a whole chapter on this flashback. It's GREAT stuff!!! :grin:

Sarah
<a href="http://ladyeclectic.realmofredheads.com/losli">Life...or something like it</a>
Ladyeclectic

Return to Arcana