If you had 1 wish what would it be
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
i would like to do a heap of hobbies again but because i have work and my knee injury doesn't help -_-;
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


Euthanasia, you're a music person too! Yay!
Aaaw, poor Phoenix. *huggles*
~Sara
Aaaw, poor Phoenix. *huggles*
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Euthanasia
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 11:56 am
- Location: A hole in the ground
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
O_o wow, you people sure like to get off topic, ne? oh well!! ^-^ If I had one wish...it would be that me & rai-rai could go back and live with mommy and daddy.... Oh and maybe magick powers! That'd be awsome!! And a never ending suply of Manga/Anime! @_@ gah! So many good wishes! Hey Besmgirl, are you a guy or girl??? I'm confused! Also, is it fun being bi?? Everyone at school thinks it's disgusting (closed-minded freaks...), but I had friends in Japan who were bi. Also Moo moo, what is 'Gay-Straight (and everything in between) Alliance' ???? Is it fun? *so confused* @___@
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'


- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
lol you can tell she's new!
Besmgirl is a guy- also known as MavvTheThief! ^_^ lol he wanted to feel like a newbie again... he mostly posts as mavv now though!
yes i know- poor me! XP
yes i know- poor me! XP
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
*sigh* Dammit! I have to go back about 3 pages in each topic! Dammit for sister hogging computer, which is MY job and for mum being in WA therefore I had to stay at a friend's house which is devoid of internet!
Okay back to the subject at hand. Akari, we ALWAYS go off topic, it's a habit that we all share. It takes us forever to get back on topic if we do so at all and yes, BESMgirl and Mavvy are the same people, there was also the small problem of him getting into his account because of something he did to it by accident (if I remember correctly) therefore forcing him to make a new account, and of cause, the was the small fact he wanted to feel like a newbie again (personally I wouldn't but then I still feel like a newbie) And i'm ranting again due to serious lack of computer times! Byesils!
Okay back to the subject at hand. Akari, we ALWAYS go off topic, it's a habit that we all share. It takes us forever to get back on topic if we do so at all and yes, BESMgirl and Mavvy are the same people, there was also the small problem of him getting into his account because of something he did to it by accident (if I remember correctly) therefore forcing him to make a new account, and of cause, the was the small fact he wanted to feel like a newbie again (personally I wouldn't but then I still feel like a newbie) And i'm ranting again due to serious lack of computer times! Byesils!
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
What injury?
lol! Oops. Sorry about that Akari. ^^ Yeah I like messin' around and this account got screwed up at one point. (my fault for messing around in the profile section. ^.^;; ) But did you still want to ask me about that bi thing?
Knee injury!? o.o I don't remember hearing about a knee injury...
Knee injury!? o.o I don't remember hearing about a knee injury...
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
^_^;; yeah well i mentioned it in this topic- it happened a few years ago now but its like an ever lasting thing- not serious serious anymore but still bad- i used to do ballet and jazz and loved it heaps and heaps and then I dunno strain on my knee and one ballet lesson it just gave way and i had a big knot in the muscle at the back of my knee- its not really an injury more like a bone problem called osteo-condritis (i think thats how you spell it!) basically if i kept up ballet and jazz my knee would sorta deteriorate ( sorta!) and id probably have to have surgery and get metal knees when i was old old (like 40 + but still..) so yeah I had to quit ballet and jazz!
very sad- i still miss it..
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
aww thankyou!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
O.o;; There's a lot of aww-ing soing on around here...Anyway! Back to the subject! Poor Pheonix 
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Euthanasia
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 11:56 am
- Location: A hole in the ground
Akari - Nice wishes. So you don't live with your parents? Are you at boarding school or something?
A Gay-Straight Alliance is a club that some high schools have for people who are of any sexual orientation (hence me saying "everything in between") and believe in acceptance of different sexualities. In my school's club, we talk about LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) issues and try to spread awareness and acceptance. Because a lot of people are closed-minded, like you mentioned. I'm heterosexual, but I have friends who are not. Besides, I think it's important for everyone to be accepted, regardless of their race, religion, sexual orientation, how they dress, etcetera. I'm also in my school's Asian Teen Union, which deals with similar issues, just in terms of Asian and Asian-American people. Because acceptance is good.
~Sara
A Gay-Straight Alliance is a club that some high schools have for people who are of any sexual orientation (hence me saying "everything in between") and believe in acceptance of different sexualities. In my school's club, we talk about LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) issues and try to spread awareness and acceptance. Because a lot of people are closed-minded, like you mentioned. I'm heterosexual, but I have friends who are not. Besides, I think it's important for everyone to be accepted, regardless of their race, religion, sexual orientation, how they dress, etcetera. I'm also in my school's Asian Teen Union, which deals with similar issues, just in terms of Asian and Asian-American people. Because acceptance is good.
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
That's a nice program you have at your school. Alot more schools need thoes. It would prolly make the gay-hate crime rate go down...*sigh* No I don't live with my real parents. I live with my sissy and adopted mother and father. We had to move away from mommy and daddy and oni-san when me & rai-rai were 8 years old. At first our adopted-parents stayed in Japan so we could adjust to them, then 3 years ago we moved to England, their home country. I don't know why we were adopted out, only that it involved rai-rai. But she won't tell me what happened. *shakes head* Neither will mama or papa. It's kinda frustraiting.
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
*nodnod* I think lot's more schools should have a Gay-Straight Alliance. It always annoys me (even though I'm straight myself) when people are all "eww, he/she's gay/a lesbian, that's disgusting" and that kinda stuff. I know a few people who talk like that and it pisses me off because I don't think it matters who you love, weather you be a girl and she's a girl, or your a girl and he's a boy or he's a boy and he's a boy (which at this point is confusing even me) as long as you feel happy and love that person. Just a little bit of ranting from the crazy mind of Damned. ^.^
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
this is cool- a real serious deiscussion and to go with the flow and because its my opinion- I really dont like it wen people do say things like 'Ohmigod he/she is gay/ a lesbian" like Damned said, I'm straight but that doesnt mean I have the right to judge that person by what their sexual preference is... One of my best friends is a Christian and shes so totally against lesbians its digusts me! I think it's not right for her to say things like "I can't believe she's a lesbian" and stuff like that. A while ago now- she was saying there was this rumour (i dont know if its true or not) that Drew Barrymore was bisexual and she was saying how she so totally didn't like her anymore because of it! I was really annoyed at her for saying something like that coz I personally really admire Drew Barrymore and think she's really cool. It also annoys me about how a lot of Chritian sprout crap about how God put a man and female on this earth to love the opposite sex and not the same sex.. what the f *** is that?? anyways i should probably stop talking now coz im just raving! I hope you all liked my opinion- i love deep and meaningful conversations like these!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact: