a message from Struck
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
do you want one?? 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
haha that would be good! i wish my brother were a girl then i could use him! ^_^ "I want to rub his shoulders!" "I dont have anything to rub!"
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
*giggle* I am! i am! most of the time anyway! *giggle* I'm only inhuman.... i mean human! yes... human!
~lewwy
~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
not in that way silly! *shudders* that is so wrong!

"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
*snuggle* I know.... but you love me! *looks all sweet and angelic* i'm innocent! i swear the horns are just there to hold the halo up! and the tridents to keep the bad people away!
~lewwy
~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
i do! *huggles*
yeah sure lewwy, you believe what you want 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
we should all believe it! or else! I'll... erm.... be really sweet and sad? or just beat you with my whip! *cackle* *smiles angelicly*
~lewwy
~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
oh kinky!
lol i think Sara has been a bad influence on me! 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
*grin* good work by her! i think it's just all of us! we're all evil corrupt kinky people... except me, who's just corrupt, angelic and kinky. *hums*
~lewwy
~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
you were always corrupted!
but i love you anyways! *hugs*
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
Slaves are forbidden Lew. sorry but thats the rules ( reaches out and protects the young ones )you want them you'll have to get past me!lewellynthedolphin wrote:one what? copy of shrek 2? nah.... a 12 year old? yeah, i could use a slave. *cackle*
~lewwy
*brandishes move that would make Neo look like a beginner*
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
*grabs Masters shotgun in one swift movement dis-arms and drops master to the floor, " do NOT move! ".....checks the children "you ok?" many nods...."OK, get up and turn around and go play nicely with the older children!* turns attention back to Master....now for you...go to your room...without dinner...yes thats right go....
And you Lewwy, dont kink out your sister...now i am sending you to clean the dishes....ahh no back-chat or dad will have to smack your bottom!
now little Akari...are you ok? they didnt scare you too much? oh they did? ok *takes Akari into a tight bundle and a big hug* you are safe right here!
And you Lewwy, dont kink out your sister...now i am sending you to clean the dishes....ahh no back-chat or dad will have to smack your bottom!
now little Akari...are you ok? they didnt scare you too much? oh they did? ok *takes Akari into a tight bundle and a big hug* you are safe right here!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- DodgetheLightning
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am
yeah we all love LEWWY!
near the village..... the peaceful village.... the Lewwy sleeps tonight
near the village..... the quiet village ......the Lewwy sleeps tonight
awhimaway awhimaway beweumbumbaway
hush my darling dont fear my darling
the Lewwwy sleeps tonight.....
near the village..... the peaceful village.... the Lewwy sleeps tonight
near the village..... the quiet village ......the Lewwy sleeps tonight
awhimaway awhimaway beweumbumbaway
hush my darling dont fear my darling
the Lewwwy sleeps tonight.....
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
nope...thats disturbing. lullabys ok Dodge singing*yerk*master killer wrote:thats lovely
ahhhhhhhh
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
