Anime
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
aww it looks cool! And its done by the creators of Cowboy Bebop! how groovey- i am soo definatly looking for it!! oh and by the way i like your new avatar dazza! 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


Ah! Thank you ^.^
That's Toboe from Wolf's Rain ^.^
I just graped a screen shot from the series online and addet the text. It says Ever Stray which is a part of the teame song.
I went rather fan girly over Toboe allmost instatly *lol*
Now I think about it.. He's actly a bit like my Cassian... way too good at getting in to trouble and getting rescued by the others O.o'
Ofcause it has happent he rescues them too
That's Toboe from Wolf's Rain ^.^
I just graped a screen shot from the series online and addet the text. It says Ever Stray which is a part of the teame song.
I went rather fan girly over Toboe allmost instatly *lol*
Now I think about it.. He's actly a bit like my Cassian... way too good at getting in to trouble and getting rescued by the others O.o'
Ofcause it has happent he rescues them too
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Um... Yeah... O.o'
*quotes herself from the character creation post where Pheonix asked*
I'm female all though!
*quotes herself from the character creation post where Pheonix asked*
I'm female all though!
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
- Besmgirl
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
- Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is
Toboe! We all love ya! *huggles the pup* :3
Aaaagh! Dangit! I just wrote a big post on the greatness of Wolf's Rain and how I love it and everything! Stupid...blasted...curses...*stomps about* Grrr....sigh....
Anyways...as I'll now sum up...
I only get to see Wolf's Rain on Saturday night for Cartoon Network's Adult Swim showing...so I've only seen up to Jagara's Keep where Hige collapses on the ground from the pain in his head...
I also love Toboe too! He really kicked arse when he beat the tar outta that walrus! ^^ I was also very sad in the beginning when he was trying to help that girl but sorta...screwed up...*sniffles*
Anyways...as I'll now sum up...
I only get to see Wolf's Rain on Saturday night for Cartoon Network's Adult Swim showing...so I've only seen up to Jagara's Keep where Hige collapses on the ground from the pain in his head...
I also love Toboe too! He really kicked arse when he beat the tar outta that walrus! ^^ I was also very sad in the beginning when he was trying to help that girl but sorta...screwed up...*sniffles*
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!
Awww... If you ever feel like rewrighting it all I'd love to read it o.o' please o.o'??
And yeah! I loved that part with the walrus!
I was so sure he was gonna get hurt badly o.o' But insted he got em food. Yeah!
That was kinda the part I was thinking of befor when I said he could save hte others too *grins*
Toboe is soo the coolest.
*pets* You still have a LOT of coolness to look forward too... and something even sadder...
I allmost cried again second time I watched it o.o'
Just make sure you get Winamp 5.05 (the newest version)
It has internet TV and anime chanals where one of them sends Wolf's Rain none stop
Japanese with english subs ^.^
The chanal is a bit hard to get in on but if you set it on repeat and just let it stand on it sooner or later it'll log on ^.^
The quvality isint top but its pretty good in my opinion ^.^
I've pretty much had the chanal running since I saw it o.o'
Got all Wolf Rain hooked
And yeah! I loved that part with the walrus!
I was so sure he was gonna get hurt badly o.o' But insted he got em food. Yeah!
That was kinda the part I was thinking of befor when I said he could save hte others too *grins*
Toboe is soo the coolest.
*pets* You still have a LOT of coolness to look forward too... and something even sadder...
I allmost cried again second time I watched it o.o'
Just make sure you get Winamp 5.05 (the newest version)
It has internet TV and anime chanals where one of them sends Wolf's Rain none stop
Japanese with english subs ^.^
The chanal is a bit hard to get in on but if you set it on repeat and just let it stand on it sooner or later it'll log on ^.^
The quvality isint top but its pretty good in my opinion ^.^
I've pretty much had the chanal running since I saw it o.o'
Got all Wolf Rain hooked
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
- Vampz
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1750
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
- Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes
If ya wanna buy it its on http://www.bandi-ent.com i think
"Lie to me," She said.
"I love you," He said.
"I love you," He said.
- Besmgirl
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
- Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is
But what would you expect from the creators of Cowboy Bebop?
Hehehe. I would rewrite it...but I can't remember half of the stuff I said now...in either case...it'll all just be resaying the same thing over...which is...Wolf's Rain Rawks! ^^
I also forgot about the part where Toboe helps that wolf hunter out when he was in the cold. That was sweet. :3 ^^
I also forgot about the part where Toboe helps that wolf hunter out when he was in the cold. That was sweet. :3 ^^
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!
I'd still like to read what ever you have to say about it 
*grins*
Yeah... Just goes to show how sweet Toboe is ^.^
But one thing I noticed about Wolf's Rain... Every little thing somehow connects to something else later in the story. So every little thing mathers and is worth notecing O.o'
*grins*
Yeah... Just goes to show how sweet Toboe is ^.^
But one thing I noticed about Wolf's Rain... Every little thing somehow connects to something else later in the story. So every little thing mathers and is worth notecing O.o'
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
- Besmgirl
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
- Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is
So maybe I didn't say as much the first time...oh well. ^^;;
lol Alright, umm...I've really forgotten most of the stuff now but lets see if I can work something out...
Ok...well...I absolutely love Wolf's Rain! ^^ It's a fantastic anime! The characters, the plot, the art, the world...its just all so great! But what would you expect from the creators of Cowboy Bebop? XP They're obviously very intelligent and original and have very good tastes. Although, unlike Cowboy Bebop where they manage to incorporate lots of religions and cultures together quite beatifully, they focus more on Native American culture and legends for Wolf's Rain in a way that I truely admire. Most times in anime you see Japanese culture or American culture or Europeian culture...so it's very nice to see something different like this and I think they honored Native Americans rather well (but I wouldn't know for certain ^.^;; )...
Anyways...now I really like the whole cast of characters and people...as I said before. (I'll have to stick with the main four though, since it'd take up to much space talking about the others)
Toboe is so very much like the pup they rest of them keep calling him. Kind, generous, he gets rather sad when the others argue and does what he can to console them, not to mention his loyalty. X3 Hehehe. He really is too cewt and sweet! But he's not the only one I should talk about, the rest deserve some mention as well.
Like, Hige is kinda funny with his, what seems to be, always grumbling stomach however he get often irritated by the others for their choices and can become very outspoken with his disapprovals.
Tsume has that tough, lone wolf routine about him, but he for some reason or another is always in a pack of some sort, so you gotta wonder how much he truly depends on others.
Kiba has an interesting role reversal, you'd think because he's the main character there'd be more to him, but he is rather simple. To put it bluntly, he's "a strong-willed wolf with one simple goal: to reach Paradise." if I may quote a random website. But that doesn't mean you should think less of him, I mean, he is the driving force for the whole story (being the one responsible for almost everything, especially getting the four of them together). ^^
The world is very interesting too. Like Dazza said, its got a sorta apocalyptic feel to it, though you're most likely to find more ice fields than anything else. The technology is highly intriguing and everything is built very glamorously, ornately, and marvelously (obviously, I mean, they are nobles.). I especially love the battle armor they wear, the airships they ride, and the tanks they use. All of
Ok...well...I absolutely love Wolf's Rain! ^^ It's a fantastic anime! The characters, the plot, the art, the world...its just all so great! But what would you expect from the creators of Cowboy Bebop? XP They're obviously very intelligent and original and have very good tastes. Although, unlike Cowboy Bebop where they manage to incorporate lots of religions and cultures together quite beatifully, they focus more on Native American culture and legends for Wolf's Rain in a way that I truely admire. Most times in anime you see Japanese culture or American culture or Europeian culture...so it's very nice to see something different like this and I think they honored Native Americans rather well (but I wouldn't know for certain ^.^;; )...
Anyways...now I really like the whole cast of characters and people...as I said before. (I'll have to stick with the main four though, since it'd take up to much space talking about the others)
Toboe is so very much like the pup they rest of them keep calling him. Kind, generous, he gets rather sad when the others argue and does what he can to console them, not to mention his loyalty. X3 Hehehe. He really is too cewt and sweet! But he's not the only one I should talk about, the rest deserve some mention as well.
Like, Hige is kinda funny with his, what seems to be, always grumbling stomach however he get often irritated by the others for their choices and can become very outspoken with his disapprovals.
Tsume has that tough, lone wolf routine about him, but he for some reason or another is always in a pack of some sort, so you gotta wonder how much he truly depends on others.
Kiba has an interesting role reversal, you'd think because he's the main character there'd be more to him, but he is rather simple. To put it bluntly, he's "a strong-willed wolf with one simple goal: to reach Paradise." if I may quote a random website. But that doesn't mean you should think less of him, I mean, he is the driving force for the whole story (being the one responsible for almost everything, especially getting the four of them together). ^^
The world is very interesting too. Like Dazza said, its got a sorta apocalyptic feel to it, though you're most likely to find more ice fields than anything else. The technology is highly intriguing and everything is built very glamorously, ornately, and marvelously (obviously, I mean, they are nobles.). I especially love the battle armor they wear, the airships they ride, and the tanks they use. All of
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!
*giggles*
Now that was a nice read. I enjoyed reading it ^.^
*nods nods*
One of the things I liked about Wolf's Rain was the way that there allways seemed to be some kinda hint. Big or small.
It made you use your imagnation insted of just handeling everything for you.
Like the ending O.o'
It really can be though of diffrently O.o'
Now that was a nice read. I enjoyed reading it ^.^
*nods nods*
One of the things I liked about Wolf's Rain was the way that there allways seemed to be some kinda hint. Big or small.
It made you use your imagnation insted of just handeling everything for you.
Like the ending O.o'
It really can be though of diffrently O.o'
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Wolf's Rain rules!
Gyah! I can't wait till next Saturday for the next episode! *weeps*
lol And thanks. I'm glad you liked it. ^^ I had fun writing it.
lol And thanks. I'm glad you liked it. ^^ I had fun writing it.
*giggles*
Meh you should go see it on Internet TV like I did!
Ofcause if you do it like I did then its over in 12 hours *le sigh*
Pheonix! Vash!
Erm.. Yeah I'm new to Trigun ^.^
I still wanna know how someone can be so elegant and so clumsy at the same time O.o'
Meh you should go see it on Internet TV like I did!
Ofcause if you do it like I did then its over in 12 hours *le sigh*
Pheonix! Vash!
Erm.. Yeah I'm new to Trigun ^.^
I still wanna know how someone can be so elegant and so clumsy at the same time O.o'
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
yay! yes he is very cool and very silly! ^_^ very cute too lol
i had a cooler picture but it wouldnt fit so i used this one instead!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
*grins* You guys are a bad influence on me, now I've gotta see Trigun and Orphen.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow