birthdays

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Sankyuu!

!Safa
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

A little bit early.. .but HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE! You're 16 now, which is awesome!!! in the middle of the teens! I wish you all the best and hope that you have a fantastic birthday and a fantastic new year.



~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Drfranknfurter
Regular Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 am

Post by Drfranknfurter »

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthady you old people...
Happy Birthday to you!
I'm not this stupid any more.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

^_^ *super uber happiness* *squeals* yay!! its my birthday!!! (in Australia) ^_^ *bounces* how very exciting! *giggle* yes i am crazy- but very, very happy! and I feel loved- thankyou very much you guys!! *tight, squeezing cuddles* yay for love! ^_^ and yay for birthdays, and presents, and cake, and party hats, and balloons, and fairy floss, and party bags, and surprises and all the other cool fun happy stuff that happens at birthdays!! ^__^!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

*piles on the loves*

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

*giggles* yes as you can tell I am extremely bouncy and crazy today! ^_^
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

phoenix_feathers wrote:*giggles* yes as you can tell I am extremely bouncy and crazy today! ^_^
-giggles- you deserve to be! tis your 16th birthday!

pokes the Hope and watches as she bounces all over the place....that was the easy part, now to make her stop.....? :lol:
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

*bounces* uhh Linton- HELP ME! *giggle* this is all your fault you know!!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

Damnit! How could I not be here for this!? HOW!? *suicides*

Post by MavvTheThief »

Happy Birthday! *showers you with streamers* (even though I'm 4 days late...@!%#!!! *is a total jackass*)

So...get any gifts worth mentioning? Hm? Hm? *prods softly*

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

oh yay! ^_^ Thanks mavvy! Belated birthday wishes are always just as nice!! *cuddles tightly* *twirls with the streamers* yay look at all the pretty colours! ^_^
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Drfranknfurter
Regular Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 am

Post by Drfranknfurter »

*Peek*

It's so close... so close...
I'm not this stupid any more.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNA!!!! *megaglomps* *ties up Arskina and Phasala and covers them in whipped cream and chocolate sauce* Now untiethem and see what happens!

~Sara
Last edited by Moo Cow on Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

That looks .......... Intresting

HAPPY BIRTHDAY [size=7]i hope your drunk by now[/size]

*gets out fire works kit* for your birthdays we need fireworks right *picks up safty regulations and instruction booklet* *stroke's beard* we don't need these *rips up silly paper books* now for the fire work *lightys match and throughs it into the box* RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

ahhh! *tackles Anna and Master and drags them to safety, then goes back for Arskina and Phasala*

Hon, don't be a bad influence on her! She's much too young to drink!!!


~Sara
Last edited by Moo Cow on Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Drfranknfurter
Regular Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 am

Post by Drfranknfurter »

:oops: I'm a teen! *Guzzles drik* tHnakies, Master! OMG! I went to a sushi resturant for my birthday (Octopus = Yummness) and I've just been carrying gifts around school with me! I have 2 new DVDs and one CD, ?30 And a whole load of other things... *Squees*

And now I enter the 7 most awkard years of my life.

((And Sara, it's Phasala *Urk*))
I'm not this stupid any more.

User avatar
Drfranknfurter
Regular Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 am

Post by Drfranknfurter »

:oops: I'm a teen! *Guzzles drik* tHnakies, Master! OMG! I went to a sushi resturant for my birthday (Octopus = Yummness) and I've just been carrying gifts around school with me! I have 2 new DVDs and one CD, ?30 And a whole load of other things... *Squees*

And now I enter the 7 most awkard years of my life.

((And Sara, it's Phasala *Urk*))
I'm not this stupid any more.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Finally you're getting old enough to read the stuff you do!

mm, sushi is teh yum!

what cd and dvds?

heh, awkward is right... but you've prolly already started, neh?

I fixed his name, sorry hon...

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Drfranknfurter
Regular Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 am

Post by Drfranknfurter »

Fullmetal alchemist, Beetlejuice and Antony and the Johnsons!

*Pets chu*

Sushi god.
I'm not this stupid any more.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

ooh, cool!


sushi good or sushi god?

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Drfranknfurter
Regular Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 am

Post by Drfranknfurter »

Both.
I'm not this stupid any more.

Post Reply