OMG Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!
- DodgetheLightning
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am
*snuggles Dodge* I saw the pic... you have such a friendly face!
~Sara
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
lewwy me so jealous
how you be a tenn and not have spots are anythink of that nature.
If i fell to sleep in reception now (kindagarden for U.S.A. and fuck knows for australia) they would think i was there to play dot-to-dot with
how you be a tenn and not have spots are anythink of that nature.
If i fell to sleep in reception now (kindagarden for U.S.A. and fuck knows for australia) they would think i was there to play dot-to-dot with
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
Aw, it's ok... acne sucks. I'm lucky enough not to have it bad, but some of my friends at school do... The worst is a guy who graduated last year and his face looks like a volcano. So sad! stupid being a teen...
With LEwwy, I think it's because he's a bishounen, and bishounen don't get pimples. *nods*
~Sara
With LEwwy, I think it's because he's a bishounen, and bishounen don't get pimples. *nods*
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
I get pimples occassionally. But only one or 2 (which is worse than a whole heap) but it's most likely because i shower every day and shave aswell, every time i have a shower. *giggle* I'm really vain most of the time.... I'm probably gonna get something to conceal the few pimples i get. cause pimples are icky.... *giggle* I better stop talking about pimples, cause jezz (friend who stayed over last night and i got a little drunk with) iis gonna hit me...
~lewwy
~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
*pokes Lewwy* no getting drunk! iT's bad for you!
But I know what you mean... getting one huuuge pimple is no fun
You may be vain, but it helps you stay pretty! *pets*
~Sara
But I know what you mean... getting one huuuge pimple is no fun
You may be vain, but it helps you stay pretty! *pets*
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in