OMG Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!
- Shadowstorm
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:11 am
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
the big deal? you gave away a personal secret of mine that i did not want to share. i am not going to ask again! DELETE IT! you are upsetting me!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Shadowstorm
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:11 am
- Shadowstorm
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:11 am
- Slytha_wyrda
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
- Location: I used to know.............
- DodgetheLightning
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am
i was being nice to you in other threads, now i have read this one, dont talk to me..... ever again! you dont deserve people being nice to you. you said yourself he helped you and this is how you repay him!?you are not a nice person.
*just in case you are too dumb to realise it, I am holding back - it is Christmas after all.*
*just in case you are too dumb to realise it, I am holding back - it is Christmas after all.*
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
ignore him Dodge...i am no longer going to acknowledge anything he says. Lets leave it there.
thanks for being nice, Go Christmas!
thanks for being nice, Go Christmas!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- DodgetheLightning
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
i got LOTR the third age! did you like what i got you? 
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
*resists the urge to hit shadow...barely* *hisses* I agree with Akari. I'll fucking kill you if you dare ever hurt him again Shadow. I consider Struck part of my family (along with all the others that are reguarly on this forum) and I dun like to see my family hurt! *huggles Akari, Struck and everyone else*
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
Thanks Akari and Damned, i consider you both family too, and its nice to know you care about me. Look just ignore shadow though, i am. I dont know why he is being rude again, nor why he wrote what he did, but forget about what he says, i am beyond his cruel words.
He sounds like he is trolling, let him. it only works if we let it.
He sounds like he is trolling, let him. it only works if we let it.
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
*huggles Struck* 'Kay. But only cuz you told me too. Otherwise he'd probably still be getting a verbal beating. *scowls*
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
then he gets what he wanteed, people angry.Damned wrote:*huggles Struck* 'Kay. But only cuz you told me too. Otherwise he'd probably still be getting a verbal beating. *scowls*
i am proud of you for not doing as he wants.
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
*huggles* Yay ^.^ Struck is proud of me *glomps* Your like a second father to me, and I get to talk to you a lot more than I get to talk to him ^.^am proud of you for not doing as he wants.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
you know you are always welcome. i will take about anything and help where i can. i will not judge, just offer guidance.Your like a second father to me, and I get to talk to you a lot more than I get to talk to him ^.^
this goes for anyone.[/quote]
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
*places a ball of love, kindness, and peace in the center of the room, and its warm light bathes everyone in those feelings*
*offers hugs*
~Sara
*offers hugs*
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
*is bathed in kindness love and peace* Aww, it's so pretty *pokes ball of k,l & p* *hugs Sara*
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
you are most certainly our friend Phoenix! we have all missed you on the forum and were a little worried, but your back yay! -dances around the room with you la la la-phoenix_feathers wrote: i feel so priveledged to have known you all and that you have considered me to be your friend (well i hope you have)
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
