Adonis

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

elseano's 14 i'm 14 How old are you pheonix ?
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Bubble bubble
Regular Poster
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:58 am
Location: somewhere...over the rainbow
Contact:

Post by Bubble bubble »

Question: How many times have you guys asked eacjother your names now? Just curious.

Also, should be back to posting monday.

ciao
sometimes i scream incoherently with no purpose...

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

lol Im 14 too! :wink: We're all 14 together!!
:o what do you mean bubble?? No one knows my name hehe.... *looks around sneakily* well at least i hope they dont..
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Even though i'm english my name origenated in Australia so i'm probably 1000000th autralian
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Bubble bubble
Regular Poster
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:58 am
Location: somewhere...over the rainbow
Contact:

Post by Bubble bubble »

Kwah! I meant ages. How many times have you guys asked eachother your ages. Seems like it's run through at least five topics.
sometimes i scream incoherently with no purpose...

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Yeah thats so true
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

Well, it's not really me asking people their ages......mainly other people asking me my age >.>;

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

:roll: :) lol I just keep forgetting them; my mum got my name from an American soap drama 'Days of our Lives' - plus its on like a heap of other American soap dramas too...
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Hmmmmm never seen 'Days of our lives'
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

Ahh thats too bad- best show ive ever seen- Im joking of course!! :wink: :D
c'mon give me a hint about your name vampz! i gave you a hint about mine....
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Someone in nabourghs (UGH i can't spell) has got it
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

do you mean Neighbours?? thats really all i could distinguish from 'nabourghs'... :D
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Damned
Regular Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
Contact:

Post by Damned »

Neighbours? I wouldn't know- don't watch the show.
lol Im 14 too! We're all 14 together!!
what do you mean bubble?? No one knows my name hehe.... *looks around sneakily* well at least i hope they dont..
Hope you guys don't think me a little kid but I'm 13. I feel like the little kid around here. (Probably 'cause I am)

And yeah, I think K-fox should go and crawl back under the rock he came from. Dissing the names of Arcana charas. Grrr! I think Adonis is a fine and dandy name, suits him, and I doubt that kelly's gonna go to the trouble of changing it for one person, so nyah. *pokes out tounge at K-fox*
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster

Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs

“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Whoa damned your smart for 13 i thought you was one of the oldest like 17 or something
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

I like Adonis' name. He's sexy, like Adonis of myth!

Ironically, I think K-Fox is the oldest. If the picture of him is really him...

I'm 16! Woot!

I think we go back to age discussions whenever we feel like changing the topic. Heh.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

I know- how weird is that?? we always seem to... lol Damned I thought you were like 15 or something- oh well, lol it doesnt matter about age- your my friend arent you?? :wink:
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Sure we are. Arn't we *Shakes fist at everyone*
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Damned
Regular Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
Contact:

Post by Damned »

wow...you really thought I was older?
I know- how weird is that?? we always seem to... lol Damned I thought you were like 15 or something- oh well, lol it doesnt matter about age- your my friend arent you??
Course I'm your friend Pheonix! *hugs*
I like Adonis' name. He's sexy, like Adonis of myth!
*nodnod* Adonis should stay as Adonis. It wouldn't be as cool if he was called something like 'David' or whatever it was- doesn't sound as bad guy-ish. The name Adonis sounds like a bad guy name.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster

Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs

“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

ohhh *hugs Damned* lol cant you see it! David! hhehe :D well i actually thought you were like the same age as me- im turning 15...
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

Heheh. I think it's time to reveal the truth about K-Fox (... :o )

K-Fox is actually two people. K-Fox goes to my school, and seeks only to annoy me, it seems. More importantly, he is the same age as me; the picture is stolen from some retired old guy known only as 'Lamkins'.

</reveal-age>

Post Reply