This forum again...

Post Reply
User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

This forum again...

Post by Moo Cow »

Hey people, is anyone here? What the hell happened to the other forum? I know it kept dying.... I havent been around much recently, so i have no clue.
In other news, i'm excited about the end of Arcana. I mean i know its not concluding, but it'll be nice for the prose version to come out plus i will have more time to read the archive over and over. It's funny, this is one of three comics i read that ended or got reaaaaly slow in updating. But it's perfectly understandable.
Anyways, hi to everyone. Missed ya!

Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Orasa
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:09 pm

Post by Orasa »

*wave* XD

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Skids x Cy = better. =P
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

But I like sticking my two favorite characters together! Besides, PixeeChuu, the girl who made this, made a lot of "unlikely pairing" icons, like Tybalt/Flash, Mik/Cy, etc.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Skids x Cy is still better. XD
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Skids x Cy is still better. XD
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Fine then, be that way. :-?

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

Post Reply