Roleplay

Post Reply
User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Roleplay

Post by Akiyhrah »

Hey all!! I just wanted to know who likes to roleplay and how you do it. Me, I play D&D with my friends and I play online on Yahoo chat sometimes. So......yea........^_^
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

ZOMBIE USER 12716
Regular Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12716 »

Which series? ^^ Jocelyn is a DM for old school D&D. (2nd version/Advanced)

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

advanced.....but we dont really play by the book. our DM makes up her own rules and such, to make it easier. we have 2 newbies. its great fun anyway. ^_^
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

User avatar
Mira Fastfire
Regular Poster
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:50 am
Location: Santa Cruz County
Contact:

Post by Mira Fastfire »

I roleplay! ^_^ Either Table-top or online, usually, and rarely LARPing. It takes me a while to adjust to being in a certain setting, and to get over my shyness. :P I GM some RPGs (see my website --> http://mirahaven.netfirms.com) in boardrooms, and will rp in a private IRC rpg. ^_^ but...yeah! I rp! :)
~Mira

The resident cute fluffball that bites people in the bum! ;)

Post Reply