Yay yay yay!
Yay yay yay!
hello everybody! I'm back. for the longest time i couldn't log in and i didn't know why but i can now!! by the way, i know ppl have trouble spelling my name, so if you dont wanna use my full one you can call me Aki, okie dokie? ^_^
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.
I just want to hold you.........
I just want to hold you.........
-
ZOMBIE USER 12232
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
-
ZOMBIE USER 12232
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
Heh, welcome back, just in time for the forums to be flipping out. ^_^v
You kinda have to guess at what topics have been replied to... it's very odd. O.o
You kinda have to guess at what topics have been replied to... it's very odd. O.o
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>
-
ZOMBIE USER 12483
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
-
ZOMBIE USER 12483
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
DPD -_- (explained in Jojo's comic thread)
Last edited by ZOMBIE USER 12483 on Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
ZOMBIE USER 12232
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
-
ZOMBIE USER 12076
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 755
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
Just at the point that we've discovered all of the latest kinks and learned our way around them (like closing a window before it says it's done posting when it's actually attempting to post two or three times), either the forum will get fixed or we'll get a whole new slew of kinks to figure out. Heh. But it's worth it, Kelley. ^^;;
- Caj_trixie
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
- Location: CA
- Contact:
sorry, double post.^_^; lol
Last edited by Caj_trixie on Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Caj_trixie
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
- Location: CA
- Contact:
seriously.^_^; lol
I had this huge rant about the whole Vincent and Kisoka thing, and reasons why Holden couldn't have harpy blood (or a lot of it), but after 8 tries or so, it still wouldn't send.~_~;;;
is keenspace always flipping out?^_^;
oh, and yeah, it still isn't recognizing when new posts come up.^_^ I wonder why...
I had this huge rant about the whole Vincent and Kisoka thing, and reasons why Holden couldn't have harpy blood (or a lot of it), but after 8 tries or so, it still wouldn't send.~_~;;;
is keenspace always flipping out?^_^;
oh, and yeah, it still isn't recognizing when new posts come up.^_^ I wonder why...
ya, that happened to me too. i had this thing about how all bad things happened to my favorite characters.....but nooooo. and i keep being d/c too. it only happens in the forums.
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.
I just want to hold you.........
I just want to hold you.........
ya, that happened to me too. i had this thing about how all bad things happened to my favorite characters.....but nooooo. and i keep being d/c too. it only happens in the forums.
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.
I just want to hold you.........
I just want to hold you.........
ya, that happened to me too. i had this thing about how all bad things happened to my favorite characters.....but nooooo. and i keep being d/c too. it only happens in the forums.
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.
I just want to hold you.........
I just want to hold you.........