Spot

Spot

Postby Spot on Sun Sep 22, 2002 4:21 pm

Grandparents are so special to people who have them and know them, because they are the very essence of love and life and gentility. When we lose them, we lose a certain part of ourselves that we had devoted to that genial, special, fairy-godmother or -father in our lives. It's a sad and difficult time to work through, But be assured that that person will always be with you. Your memories and theirs are forever conjoined to provide a link between you. Grandparents never die, they just move on. And they'll be waiting for you whenever you need them.

Em-chan, your grandmother has had her whole life to grow her wings, and It's coming time for her to use them. *hugs* It hurts to see her go, but don't worry, she'll always come back when you need her most, even if you can't see her physically. Just listen, and she'll answer.
~~I am The invicible Spot! MOO! MOO CHEESENUGGET, ON YOUR KNEES AND MOo!
Spot

O.O

Postby DraconianGoddess on Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:31 pm

:cry: Spot! That is so sweet! I'm sorry I'm only getting this now, but the old computer died everytime I tried to read something here. Thank you so much for your support, it means a lot to me. ^.^
DraconianGoddess

Return to Very Carefully