So, it's back to this

So, it's back to this

Postby Xardion on Mon Jul 01, 2002 1:54 pm

I've decided to go back to this forum. Let's see how it works.

I like how it doesn't delete old threads. Makes the forum look more active than it is. Well, as long as you ignore the date on the side.... eheh.

Anyways, feel free to post. Seriously.

Really.

Post.

-Xardion
Image - A comic about an evil RPG Army
Xardion
Regular Poster

Subject?

Postby Chains on Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:10 pm

Well here I am posting. It was annoying to register again but oh well, the DOOM Army is worth it; and I like php BBs better anyway, as long as they stay operational that is. So anyway, I personally can't wait to see what Tina is gonna do with her new found bein-in-chargeness. I can see only funny things happenin :lol: I'm tempted to stop readin the comic for a week or two just so I can come back and read all the strips at once. Waitin every damn day sucks. BTW, does anyone else think Tina is cute? Cuz I do. Tina is definetly cuter than Sky. Hmmmmm, now that i think of it, I'd like to see them in a fight, I bet it'd be hilarious. Man, this is one incoherent post; think I better quit while I'm sorta broke even.....yeah.
Chains

Postby Naiad kitty on Tue Jul 02, 2002 6:16 am

eeeee! Yes! Tina is absolutely wonderfully cute! She'd *totally* win against Sky, but she'd probably do it by pulling a prank when she got low on hp.. Don't forget, she's successfully defended DOOM headquarters from the Red Wind Army, all by herself!

My Eric says this storyline is blatant fanservice, but I think it's a great storyline :)

Cheese Wrench!
"... and one of the symptoms of those going completely yo-yo was that they broke out in chronic cats."
-Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Naiad kitty

Postby FlamingDeth on Tue Jul 02, 2002 4:46 pm

...yeah. I hated re-registering too. Even though I've had an account here for months, it was still a pain in the ass.
FlamingDeth
Regular Poster

Postby Chains on Tue Jul 02, 2002 9:07 pm

Actually I din't have a keenspace forum account previously. I started readin the DOOM Army when it was on the topwebcomic deal so thats where I registered. Looks like it was real worth it for that one post I made. :roll: Oh well. DOOM ARMY RULES!!!!!! :D :D
Chains

Postby FlamingDeth on Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:00 am

It does. If id didn't, I doubt you'd be posting here.
FlamingDeth
Regular Poster

Return to DOOM Army, The