I think I know how this site could get more traffic...

Postby AvatarOfEternity on Mon Mar 11, 2002 4:46 pm

Now, I've been reading The DOOM Army for a while (excellent parody, by the way) and have seen the numerous newsposts saying something about "not enough people" or "unpopular comic" or "no one reads this anyways." I'm pretty sure that David Anez, of <a href="www.bobandgoerge.com">Bob and George</a> will link you, if you link him, and since B&G has a huge following, some of that is bound to filter down to you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AvatarOfEternity on 2002-03-11 16:51 ]</font>

Postby FlamingDeth on Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:21 pm

That sounds like a pretty good idea, but he should probably wait a bit. I'd say about a week after Dave gets back from doing immoral things in Vegas, as he'll have a lot of stuff backed up to take care of...
FlamingDeth
Regular Poster

Postby Chrono_Catfish on Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:04 pm

How many people on this board actually wade through the multitude of links on major webcomics? I'll link j00 though, and RANT about how great the DOOM Army is. After all, RPGWW has a pretty decent following.
Dunno why I haven't linked yet, anyway.
RPG World World!
It's a big, steaming pile of rancid FUN!<P> <A HREF="http://www.davidr.com/rpgww" TARGET=_blank>RPGWW</A><P>And now for some random illogic:
Paper is stronger than rock, and rock is stronger than scissors. Therefore, paper beats
Chrono_Catfish
Regular Poster

Postby Chrono_Catfish on Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:11 pm

Umm... Where are the link banners?
RPG World World!
It's a big, steaming pile of rancid FUN!<P> <A HREF="http://www.davidr.com/rpgww" TARGET=_blank>RPGWW</A><P>And now for some random illogic:
Paper is stronger than rock, and rock is stronger than scissors. Therefore, paper beats
Chrono_Catfish
Regular Poster

Postby Xardion on Tue Mar 12, 2002 4:00 pm

Thanks for linking to me!

I should probably get to making some link banners. I guess I've only got two right now. The big one at the top of the old forum isn't so good, but you could always use the little one in my sig.

-Xardion

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xardion on 2002-03-12 16:06 ]</font>
Xardion
Regular Poster

Postby AvatarOfEternity on Tue Mar 12, 2002 4:49 pm

I thought Dave was getting back on Wednesday?

Postby Mercury_Alex on Mon Mar 18, 2002 8:40 am

He did.
Just...Stay away from me will ya?
Mercury_Alex
Regular Poster

Return to DOOM Army, The