Is Pocket Theater even alive?

Is Pocket Theater even alive?

Postby Fury Hikari on Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:09 am

:o
DJ? You okay? It's been a month since there's been a new comic--or even news!
You forget about it, or did you die or something? Or did you just lose interest?
So says the mighty Fury Hikari, the warrior with a really stupid sig thats serves no point whatsoever.
Fury Hikari

Postby AkumaTh on Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:12 pm

I hope she's ok.
Ask me anything and I'll say... What?
Visit my site at: http://www.geocities.com/AkumaTh
AkumaTh

Postby DJ on Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:22 am

I'm alive.... barely. It's been a hectic and almost tragic couple of months over here... had my bicycle stolen (my main form of transportation folks)... my computer hacked and fritzed (had to reformat again and ended up losing the new stuff I was working on)... had a one week trip to the hospital due to a car accident (seeing as how noone in this freakin town knows how to drive)... and I've been working mega-overtime since then in order to get my bills and rent paid, some Christmas shopping done, and to get my bicycle replaced...

So yeah... I fell a bit behind with the comic because of all that, and I'm very sorry... but I didn't forget about you guys!!!

I'm going to be slowly getting things going again and hope to have two comics done tonight before I have to leave again...

:oops: ...that's another thing... :oops: ...I've been seeing this guy the last couple of weeks... and he doesn't have a computer... :oops:

Anyways, I'm thinking of doing another comic which will be updated whenever the hell I feel like it. Which prompts me to ask, do any of you roleplay? Like Dungeons & Dragons and the like?

Also while I have your attention... AkumaTH I need your home info again so I can send you that Akuma drawing if I ever get it done. You know, the one you won from that stupid contest I had? :P

This is my second time writing this message (stupid phpbb!! :evil: ) and I think that's all I've got to say for now...

Love you all,
DJ
DJ
Regular Poster

!!!

Postby Fury Hikari on Fri Nov 22, 2002 6:11 am

[jumps up and down] DJ'S ALL RIGHT!!! WHOO-HOO!!!

[jumps up and down again] I ROLEPLAY!!! I ROLEPLAY!!! ROLEPLAYING IS FUN!!!
So says the mighty Fury Hikari, the warrior with a really stupid sig thats serves no point whatsoever.
Fury Hikari

blargeieblargie

Postby Anime_duck on Sat Nov 23, 2002 9:51 am

i roleplay as well.... not only D & D but BESM... tis good stuff.
Anime_duck
Regular Poster

Postby DJ on Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:43 am

First off, I think I forgot to thank everyone for their concern... Sorry about that.... :(

So, thanks a lot... :wink:

And the reason I'm asking if you folks roleplay or not is because the new comic I'm thinking of working on will be a handdrawn fantasy based sort of comic... but what I plan on doing is incorporating some of my favorite moments from campaigns I've been in into the comic.

You can see the rough design at the page at http://pockettheater.keenspace.com/d&d.html

And if you guys want to tell me your favorite stories, that'd be cool too. ^_-
DJ
Regular Poster

Postby AkumaTh on Mon Nov 25, 2002 2:42 pm

It's nice to hear from you again. I sent an E-mail with my address on it earlier today. I don't know if I had any good stories to tell but I've role played before...
Ask me anything and I'll say... What?
Visit my site at: http://www.geocities.com/AkumaTh
AkumaTh

d&d stories....

Postby Anime_duck on Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:40 pm

well... lets see...

there have been lots of D&D stories for me...

most funny ones happened pretty recently for me. Involving my character (a fighter named Tobio) and my friend Pete's character ( a theif named Garm).

the first funny instance was the orc raid....

Garm had a deck of cards which held magic powers (i forget how he got it.. but he's got it) and well as he's flying us above the large encampment he makes me draw. I get an orange eye in the middle of my forehead. so he gets this BRILIANT plan :roll: for us to get in there easy. and if i don't participate, i get dropped. his plan was for my character to pretend he was grumish's avatar. so we land before i can argue, and he immediatle announces me as Grumish's avatar. which i completly can not do. he then starts to panic and tell me to do "something crazy", so then in my mind the crazyiest thing i could do was... well.. cut him.. very hard. I crit.. with a magic weapon... damn near kill him, and the orcs then start wailing on him.

that's one thing...

then... after that's all settled (we won), i'm talking to the goddess we rescued (she wasn't worshiped much... hence she was captured) and i ask her nicely to remove the eye.. it was a big distraction. she gladly does so, for a price. in the words of my DM "you feel... prettier". :o yep.. my male character... wasn't male no more. not only that.... apparenlty i was... how you say.. fine. :-?

there's more.. but.. i think i'll end with that...
Anime_duck
Regular Poster

Postby Michi-Chan on Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:04 am

:x

DJ hey, you remember me way down here? yeah its Debbie, Where the hell have you been, no letter, or call! you know that I need to talk to you, do forget? I really need you to let me know your actually breathing and why didnt you tell me about the Car accedent?! *sigh* oh well. And I cant wait to see the first scetch of D&D you promised me.

other ppl in the forum sorry i needed to ask that of her.
Michi-Chan

Postby Michi-Chan on Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:04 am

:x

DJ hey, you remember me way down here? yeah its Debbie, Where the hell have you been, no letter, or call! you know that I need to talk to you, do forget? I really need you to let me know your actually breathing and why didnt you tell me about the Car accedent?! *sigh* oh well. And I cant wait to see the first scetch of D&D you promised me.

other ppl in the forum sorry i needed to ask that of her.
Michi-Chan

Postby Toxic on Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:06 pm

Can you hear me? Can you see me?
CLEAR!!!
CLEAR!!!
CLEAR!!!
Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Return to Pocket Theater