Woohoo!

Woohoo!

Postby Kalsanilasa on Sun Jul 14, 2002 9:42 pm

I'm going to pose this question (again)

If you had access to something like the Vortron, where would you go?

I would answer this question honestly, but that would give way to spoilers :) If not giving to spoilers, I think I would visit a world with flying creatures and take a ride on their back, like dragons or griffons or something. Would be hecka fun!

Ris (in her other id)
Kalsanilasa

Postby Mooka on Fri Jul 19, 2002 6:52 pm

Hmmm. Good question. I guess I would find a world with friendly flying creatures I could ride on too. It could also be a lot of fun to take a dragon home. Imagine flying under the radar into D.C. on dragonback and having your new friend rip open the roof over a congressional assembly. Do you think it would be justifiable to turn Condit into a crisp?
--Probably not. My imagination is a lot meaner than I usually am.

Turning an army of kender loose in Vegas could be entertaining as long as I remember to leave my wallet at home. :D

I probably would decide NOT to do any of this fun stuff, but access to the vortron might pose some interesting dating possibilities. Humans, Shape-shifters, and Elves. Oh, my!

-Mooka

PS- Hi Ris! I finally posted something.
Mooka

Postby Risawn on Fri Jul 19, 2002 7:04 pm

Hmm, thought about it, wouldn't say bringing creatures back from other worlds the brightest idea, I would love to acquire some of those abilities from other worlds. *smiles big time*. Will go into that in a later comic. Hehehe.

Man, can't wait to get through these present story lines. This is just the starter crap man! Once i get going, this sucker will really take off! Just . . .getting. . .there. . .is. . .wearing very thin on my sanity. AAAAARRGHHHHHH!!!!!

In a change of pace, not necessarily yourself, but what kind of worlds do you think Creature and Splash should visit??? I got a whole hell of a lot of ideas :). The Vortron is a gateway between time, dimensions, realities, etc, etc, etc. And of course, worlds. The definition of above items, in regards to the Vortron, is very broad, however.

Change of pace. Does anyone like the new color scheme for the comic??? I'm thinking the background needs some changing. AND I REALLY WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON PHOTOSHOP!!!
Risawn
Regular Poster

Postby Mooka on Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:45 pm

I think a world where the atmosphere is breathable but really really thick could be entertaining. It could be filled with fish... flying/swimming fish. Fish that hate water.

Yeah, thats it. Fish that hate water *lol*

Anyway, I love the colors. Kinda bluish-green. One of my favorites! Is it me or is the title a little off? It looks like the word "vortron" is too big and overlaps "dimention gateway" It might just be my computer. Its old and decrepit. Other than that I like the look of it.

-Mooka

Oh yeah, I will let you know if I think of any more ideas. I hope more people have ideas too.
Mooka

Return to Creature, Keeper of the Vortron: Dimension Gateway