the questions that NEED to be answered...

the questions that NEED to be answered...

Postby Captain Laserpants on Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:19 am

Being in college, I am finding that I am constantly being surrounded by deep, philosophical thought and expression. While in classes, students are encouraged to open up and talk about issues that were never addressed perviously in high school. Topics that, when met with the enthusiasm they deserve, can lead into hours of debate. So, I decided to do a bit of my own data gathering, so i can see as many sides to the argument as possible. So, if you are willing, please take the time to answer my questions... ok, first question: whats your favorite easter candy? i say jelly beans. this other girl said those crappy white cream filled egg things.. not the cadburry creme eggs, you know...the crappy ones that no one likes. your thoughts??? question two: Leia or Amadala? see, i say amadala... natalie portman is so hot! lance prefers to stick to the classic slave leia costume.. psh! If there are any young aristotles out there, they can feel free to prompt another question for discussion.
Captain Laserpants

Attn: Adam, King of Panties!

Postby LadyBlak on Mon Dec 02, 2002 2:25 pm

I just thought a normal "Re:" response was no good for this.

On the first topic, I scoff at you! ::scoff!:: Jellybeans are a paltry substitute for the true goodness that is Easter candy. Yes, we all know I'm talking about Cadbury carmel eggs. Not the creme filled ones, mind you, though many an Easter have I found myself devouring them by the bushel. No, the carmel eggs are what make Easter worth it. (And here you thought it was the resurrection of Christ. Ha! says I.) What could be better than the thick, rich carmel melding with the smooth, creamy chocolate in a pool of yum in my mouth? Nothing, says I!

Now, onto the second topic. Amadala or Leia? I'd definitely have to go with Leia. I mean, I was never a super-huge Leia fan, but Amadala makes me want to go vomit all over her. They must have chosen her for her amazing ability to show off her nipples in the desert, because the skank can't act! And besides, if we're going to judge the woman, we have to judge the man behind the woman. Han Solo is infinitely superior to Anakin. He's rugged and manly, whereas future Darth is a reject Backstreet Boy. No wonder he turned to the Dark Side! says I.
--LadyBlak/E.rin.

"It is useless to send armies against ideas." --George Brandes

"You fucking forgave the human race! Why can't I get some sugar?" --Spence
LadyBlak

Postby Blak_joker on Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:58 pm

well, as to the first, I must admit I'm rather partial to Jellybeans, but they do not win out the easter category, because I view them more as a year round candy. They fit nicely with easter, but they fit nicely anytime, so I can't award them favorite easter candy. Peeps are good, but only in limited quantities. In the end, I think I might have to go with a variation of another year round favorite, that of Reese's eggs. Good stuff, those. As to the second....I pick Erin! yea Erin, queen of the universe! :D If forced to pick between the two, then I'd definitely go for Leia for acting/character, and I agree with Erin's "man analysis" Han solo is hands down cooler than Anakin. Once anakin turns cool and becomes Darth Vader, he's already lost Amidala, so that doesn't redeem her there. As for attractiveness, I'm afraid I find Natalie Portman a little more so than Carrie Fisher. Don't get me wrong, they're both very pretty women. I dunno, maybe it's just cos Natalie Portman is/looks a little closer to my own age ::Shrug:: Like I said though, Erin is still my favorite-est times 5 million infinity! Yeah!
Last edited by Blak_joker on Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=================================
The Underground!
Not your Average School Paper!

http://underground.keenspace.com

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Postby Hbomb on Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:23 pm

1) Jellybeans are ok, but I prefer Snickers/Milky Way/3 Musketeers eggs/rabbits.

2) Amidala's ok, but I'd rather go for Kirsten Dunst's Mary Jane Watson in Spiderman.

-H
Snowflake Studios, home of "Jerry Little", "Rainy Day Comics", "Scarlet, P.I.", "47 Meatballs", and more. Storming on the internet since 2000.
Hbomb
Regular Poster

Postby Piddlipoo on Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:53 pm

1) while i love cadbury eggs, how can you all forget those yummy little marshmallow peeps! they are what easter is all about! theyre cute and you can decapitate them. you just can beat that. hands down.
2) leia. hands down. no more explanation needed. [i wish i could look that good in a gold bikini. then again. wearing something like that to tj is a bad idea...]
*grin*
Piddlipoo

Postby Blak_joker on Fri Dec 13, 2002 10:44 pm

you know what else needs to be answered? When should the underground get posted weekly? I wanna get a whole "consistency" thing going again, so I wanna pick a day that suits the most people and is realistic for me to get the comic drawn for. So, head on over to the new post I'm making with a poll on it
=================================
The Underground!
Not your Average School Paper!

http://underground.keenspace.com

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Postby Captain Laserpants on Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:00 am

hahaha! consistency... thats funny. i personally vote for friday, just so you have a chance to work on it all week in shcool while youre bored. Maybe saturday, so after said week in school, you could do the final touches after school in firday. Thats my vote. But my vote never matters (if it were up to ME, my dad would be batman. who do i get? a gun weilding hick that sells tools... thanks a lot, God).
Captain Laserpants

::suspiro::

Postby LadyBlak on Sun Dec 15, 2002 9:00 am

Oh Jeff; we can no longer be together for your awful taste in Star Wars women. ::shakes head::

I already posted in the poll in the *assigned* topic, but I said Monday is a better Underground day. I need my weekly dose of sarcasm to be able to carry me through; I get enough of it on weekends with Jeff.

I, too, wish I could look like that in a gold bikini. But at least I don't look like Sebastian in a gold Speedo (think Rocky Horror... that was our friend's Halloween costume last year). I'll take my blessings.
--LadyBlak/E.rin.

"It is useless to send armies against ideas." --George Brandes

"You fucking forgave the human race! Why can't I get some sugar?" --Spence
LadyBlak

Return to Underground, The