Regular Poster

What the hell?

Post by Gyro »

Where in the Jesus is everyone?
-Matt "Gyro" Green

Hbomb
Regular Poster

Post by Hbomb »

"Where in the Jesus"? That's a new one on me.

-H
Snowflake Studios, home of "Jerry Little", "Rainy Day Comics", "Scarlet, P.I.", "47 Meatballs", and more. Storming on the internet since 2000.

Gyro
Regular Poster

Post by Gyro »

You need to look at your Bible closer, Hbomb. It clearly states in Matthew 18:20:10-3x52/2-(90-x-cos(45)), "And Robert looked upon Joseph in confusion and uttered, "Hark, for he hath been gone this fortnight, and thine sheep hath been raped upon every night hence. For what we could catch this vile thief, but where in the Jesus is he?"
See, just look at the things we could learn from a little more Christianity in our schools.
Jeff, I do believe that's your cue :wink:
-Matt "Gyro" Green

Piddlipoo

where in the jesus, no where is jesus?

Post by Piddlipoo »

im trying my hardest to restain comment as im dating jesus
im not in the jesus- but i know where jesus is! hes playing the bear in "a winters tale" at tj. which everyone should go see december 6. [its my first time on stage crew, even more reason to go] *end shameless plug*

Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Post by Blak_joker »

hehe, what a nice set up matt.... I'm sure all of my good Texan Christian friends would be thrilled to hear that passage :D maybe John Chick has something to say about that, in the form of an educational comic... Wait, we already have an educational comic about Jesus :D Now, if he were to do a comic about the evils of "The Underground" I think I could die a happy man. More christianity in school though? Imagine what good that could do! We could make people feel included by teaching them about the right religion they should join instead of the one they currently have, promote open mindedness and learning about other religions, the poor oppressed minority christians would finally be heard!
=================================
The Underground!
Not your Average School Paper!

http://underground.keenspace.com

Jeff Russell