Vai saindo de aú

Vai saindo de aú

Postby Silverblue on Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:32 am

Or rather, why friday's is often late. This is mostly a ramble 'cause I feel like rambling.

On thursday nights I've started to play Capoeira. I'm really very bad at it! I've only just started playing it, so by the time I get home, I'm limping pretty badly. By the time I've had my shower, I can usually walk to the lounge and my computer, but the scanner's like...oooh. I don't know. Fifteen meters away at the other end of the house! There's no way I'm walking there...

If this sounds like an exaggeration, I fear it's not. Mostly, I've torn the skin off my feet a lot because they don't yet have callouses on them, and the game is played barefoot. Essentially, for a couple of days after a game, they sting like hell to walk on, since I'm walking on open blisters or wounds. Essentially, I'm tired and often run awaaay from the drawing and the moving around between computers and tables it requires.

Fun! My feet look kinda scary at the moment. Better get back to the moisturiser. Now I feel how Asagwe does. :shucks:
Silverblue
Regular Poster

Return to Lacunae