Questions about Jack in Lacunae

Questions about Jack in Lacunae

Postby Auitzog_Chernobyl on Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:29 pm

Is Jack truly a Phage, or is he masquerading as one? Fnar is still missing the nose that a certain bird stole, so it is possible that Jack is indeed Wrath. What say you, Ms. Bhunny?

PS: Sam doesn't seem to be a stereotypical Blind. She's actually able to carry on safe, normal conversations. Too bad she won't be able to get any fear from Fnar.
Auitzog_Chernobyl

Re: Questions about Jack in Lacunae

Postby Silverblue on Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:30 pm

Auitzog_Chernobyl wrote:Is Jack truly a Phage, or is he masquerading as one? Fnar is still missing the nose that a certain bird stole, so it is possible that Jack is indeed Wrath. What say you, Ms. Bhunny?

That Phages are strange things and the arc was called 'Writhen' for a reason. Grin. But since Jack and Fnar aren't my characters, they won't be around that often. I can safely say Jack is truly a Phage. And also truly Wrath, or at least as close as the world of Lacunae gets to having a 'Wrath'.

Auitzog_Chernobyl wrote:PS: Sam doesn't seem to be a stereotypical Blind. She's actually able to carry on safe, normal conversations. Too bad she won't be able to get any fear from Fnar.

Sam is something special, yes. There will be more about her in the next arc, which I hope to start drawing this week. More about her, Asagwe, and quite a few people actually! But you're right - no fear from Fnar! Still, even a Blind might want to talk to people sometimes...
Silverblue
Regular Poster

Return to Lacunae