More content and rambling

Postby Silverblue on Tue Apr 09, 2002 2:47 pm

More Bestiary stuff, while I was stuck trying to upload last night. So we have Anaphora's bio, Crimson and the Pack, and perhaps most importantly, some information about the Changeling Control Division. You didn't think that the authorities just let this weirdness run rampant, did you?

Nearly at the end of the arc now. Phew! I'll be happy when the illustrations are complete and uploaded, just because it's a bit of a milestone to actually finish an arc successfully. I'll be taking myself down to the Kelvin and indulging in a G&T with the odd friend as a small celebration. :cool:

Unlike comic artists like David Hopkins, I tend to draw the day's comic the night before - Keith and I having written them much earlier. I wish I had his discipline, but if I get ahead of myself, I just get rather slack. Continual beatings are the only way to keep me going. But I'm happy that so far at least I've managed to stick to the Monday/Wednesday/Friday format.

As a brief note, points to anyone who spotted the mistake with Silverblue's greaves turning temporarially into trousers. Oops! Continuity errors are definitely not my strong point. Just wait until I start getting into what New Rock boots look like for digitigrade members of the People - there'll be a mistake in every panel. :wink:
Silverblue
Regular Poster

Postby Doc_zero on Tue Apr 09, 2002 4:56 pm

On 2002-04-09 15:47, Silverblue wrote:
Nearly at the end of the arc now. Phew! I'll be happy when the illustrations are complete and uploaded, just because it's a bit of a milestone to actually finish an arc successfully. I'll be taking myself down to the Kelvin and indulging in a G&T with the odd friend as a small celebration. :cool:

Just the one odd friend ? :smile:
Doc_zero

Postby Silverblue on Wed Apr 10, 2002 5:24 pm

I don't have just ONE odd friend. They're all odd. Does that make everyone even?
Silverblue
Regular Poster

Postby Doc_zero on Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:33 pm

On 2002-04-10 18:24, Silverblue wrote:

I don't have just ONE odd friend. They're all odd. Does that make everyone even?

Only when they get their revenge. :smile: Anyway, what I was thinking was that if it's the Kelvin you're heading to, I can think of at least two odd friends in the area. :wink:
Doc_zero

Return to Lacunae