Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Postby Hbomb on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:53 am

When are you going to do some new comics? The same one's been up for like 2 months.

-H
Snowflake Studios, home of "Jerry Little", "Rainy Day Comics", "Scarlet, P.I.", "47 Meatballs", and more. Storming on the internet since 2000.
Hbomb
Regular Poster

Whoa...

Postby Zanshien on Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:50 pm

Well by sheer chance I decided to revisit my old comic here on keenspace. By sheer coincidence someone happened to have made a slightly recent post... so here's your answer... and I probably should have updated this to the main site long ago... unfortunately, due to CJ's extreme laziness the comic was brought to a halt, and we have no more. CJ may have lost out but I've gone on to bigger and better things, I'm currently run a new comic called Dungeons and Dorks (http://www.dndorks.com) and I'm also getting up a new online manga. I really liked room1337 however and I really wished I could have continued doing it, but of course CJ's a bum. If any of you would like to join up with me and draw then we could start again! But chances are that won't happen, and until it does... Room1337 is done :(

-Ryan
Zanshien

Return to Room1337