KamiKaze! You LiVE!!!! :DDD

KamiKaze! You LiVE!!!! :DDD

Postby MiJKa on Sun May 26, 2002 1:40 am

(First post! Yay!)

KamiKaze! You live! And you post! Therefor, I can make your life difficult again! :D (j/k...well, mostly :P)

I like it! The comic. It's so...so... funny! And bishie :o ...I even considered using my old Io pic as an Avatar, but I'm not THAT Bishounen yet... waitaminit...what am I saying... I'm NOT BISHOUNEN. PERIOD. :o

:lol:

In any case, it's good to see that you're all right :) I was beggining to think you'd fallen off the face of the Earth or something...what with you not answering your emails 'n' stuff (*cough* You got a colored drawing a while back...*cough*)...

Ah well...good to know where you are... good to be here :)

...and may the games begin 8)
Anything that CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong... :P - Murphy's Law
the MiDNiGHT hour <-- ::Clicky::
MiJKa

Eep!

Postby Thistle on Sun May 26, 2002 5:12 am

Mijka's found us! Eep!!! Run away!! Run away!!! Quick, Kammy! I'll hold him off while you make a break for it!

*grabs the mop*

Okay, boy! Let's rock! :evil:
"...You said 'Let's dance' and I said 'O.K' and the next thing I know you're all foom with the fire and the evil and the kill'n..."

--Lenore

<a href="http://glamourlust.keenspace.com">Glamour Lust</a>
Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby MiJKa on Sun May 26, 2002 7:15 am

Eeeeeeeeeeeew. You're gonna whack me with that greasy, ucky grey water dripping, mopped up all the gunk in the forums hasn't been washed since the dawn of time MOP? :x I'm outta here...

...but I'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaack :P
MiJKa

MIJKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *glomp!*

Postby KamiKaze on Sun May 26, 2002 1:52 pm

:D

You found us! Yay!!!!

You like G L? Really? Cool!

As for the mail....I *cough* kinda have to bother *cough, cough* checking it before I can *cough* respond. I usually pick off Tess's emails off the top of the 25-40 mails that are in my box when I get home from work. Then I kinda skim some of them real quick to make sure I don't see anyone else I wanna talk to. I must have missed you in there--which considering how fast everything gets buried, I'm not surprised. I gotta get off all those damn mailing lists! :-?

Anyway, I went searching and I found the Sleipnir pic!!! (and a few of your other mails, too. *whimper* I'm sorry!) It looks AWESOME!!! I love it, IloveitIloveitIloveit!!! Thank you!!! *violent, squishy hugs!*

Yeah, so until I get off my lazy ass and straighten out my personal mail box, just pester me here, or at the glamourlust@yahoo.com addy. I usually hit the forums a couple a times a day, especially during my lunch break, so it's a good place to harass me. And I also check the G L address on a regular basis, and if I don't, Thistle does. So....that's all the news that's fit to print. See ya 'round, Mijka!

*grabs mop* No, no, Thistle. Mijka friend. Even if he does post perverted things on my Elfwood board. :roll: At least he keeps things interesting... :wink:
KamiKaze
Regular Poster

Postby MiJKa on Mon May 27, 2002 3:09 am

You see? Only Kammy can Trully understand me! :D Therefor I hugglesqueezelovescrunch her! :D :D :D

I'm glad you liked Sleipnir! I had a FIELD day on the little lightning bolts, even if they didn't come out perfect! Oh, and, offhand, Elfwoods down to 2 days and change per update now! IS that great, or WHAT?

...*sigh* meanwhile, looks like I'm gonna have to start doing all that G L fanart I promised back in the PRE-G L days... Now if only I had TIME to do it :o Ah well...Summer Vacation will come...and the art drawing monsters with it! :D
MiJKa

Postby KamiKaze on Mon May 27, 2002 11:11 am

Oh yeah, speaking of fan art, is it okay if i post that iolanthe pic?
Hee...and no rush, sweetie....I still owe you big time.

*sniffle* I'm all sick today...i hate being sick...all the kids keep jumping on me....help.....me.......
KamiKaze
Regular Poster

Postby MiJKa on Tue May 28, 2002 1:22 am

:cry: Nobody likes being sick Kamster! Especially not when the kids jump on you! :( Ah, but no worries! I'm sure you'll get well soon! See, just 'cause I said that! Get well soon! :D really! :D

As for the fan piccie, of COURSE you can add it silly Kammy-Beast! :D :D :D

*get-well hugs*
MiJKa

Return to Glamour Lust