another

Postby Pooki on Thu Mar 14, 2002 9:05 am

Haha, since the story about Keiko is kinda moving at a slow pace, is more psychological and serious. (Well, it's starting to look that way!) I decided to start another story, but wackier! I hope you guys don't get too confused with two storys!
KoioSuru
Don't tease the stuffed bear:
<a href="http://www.freelancedreams.com/">http://www.freelancedreams.com/</a>
Pooki
Regular Poster

Postby Pooki on Thu Mar 14, 2002 9:15 am

Feel free to make up whatEVER you want.

Carl the hamster was having a bad bad day.
He first started just taking a nap, like any normal hamster, in the straw. His owner, a spunky 6 year old, was trying to wake him up by prodding him with a stick.
'let me sleep for ten more minutes! Geez!' Carl exclaimed. But hamster's don't talk, or humans don't listen.
The six year old continued to prod at Carl. I'm not submitting to the will of a six year old, Carl thought to himself. He remained still, closed his eyes and hoped the child would go away.

The prodding stopped. 'Lucky Day!' Carl thought to himself. No such luck though. A minute later, the cover of the cage came off and Carl was pulled up by the tail. He continued his protest and so did not make any movements.
Although he really should've. A few moments later, Carl felt himself falling, falling! He hit the cold water.
'Dumping me in the water isn't going to get me to wake up!' Carl continued his strike.

Carl finally realised where he was. A large swooshing sound emitted from all around him, and he began swirling and swirling around! 'Uh oh' Carl urped as he went down the toilet bowl and through the plumbing.
It was a wild ride! Going too and fro! The ride was short though, as Carl popped out from a pipe, he found himself in...
KoioSuru
Pooki
Regular Poster

Postby Pooki on Thu Mar 14, 2002 9:17 am

whew! that was kinda long!
Okay, make this story wackier than the one with Keiko.
So don't say Carl ends up in the sewers. That's the NORMAL thing to think. Think wacky! He could be in... Richard Simmon's house? or in a Hippo Factory!
Who knows? Go crazy!
KoioSuru
Pooki
Regular Poster

Postby AnimeCanuck on Sat Apr 13, 2002 12:24 pm

...what appeared to be an abandonned warehouse. Only it wasn't abandonned, because Carl could see an extravagantly furnished room just a little while off. 'What is this place?' the fuzzy little hamster -'HEY! I'm not LITTLE!'- thought to himself. As Carl approached the room, he caught the scent of chocolate chip cookies.

They were closer now. 'Mmm! I can't wait to get my hands on those chunks of cocoa and milk!' he thought to himself. Finally, he found the cookies. They were mounted atop a high, glass coffee-table. He was just about to start climbing up a leg of the table when a tall blond woman with large yahoos entered the room. She was talking into a black, compact cellphone.

"Listen, Raymond! You get me those photos or I will see to it that you never have sex again!" A faint mumbling could be heard from the other end. "I DON'T CARE what you have to do! GET ME THOSE PICTURES BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY!!!!" She slammed it shut and threw it across the room.

With a heavy sigh, she flopped down on the velvety couch and began to nibble at the cookies...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimeCanuck on 2002-04-13 13:26 ]</font>
AnimeCanuck
Regular Poster

Postby Pooki on Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:13 pm

That lady sure looks mean, Carl thought to himself. I don't think messing with her is worth the risk of cookies. He dashed around and decided to find the exit. He found the door, and was struggling about how to open it. He pulled and pulled and pulled, until finally, it gave way!
Men armed with specialized guns (tri-mode: semi-automatics with rifle and grenade launcher attachments) stormed into the warehouse. Four of them guarded the door and about twenty rushed past Carl, who was trying his best to dodge their black boots.
The men all paused when they got into formation. They were crouching, standing, all with guns aimed and ready, their red laser sights not wavering at all.
"WE KNOW YOU HAVE THE TAPE! HAND IT OVER!"
Pooki
Regular Poster

Postby AnimeCanuck on Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:52 am

"I don't know what you're talking about," the woman said, trying to convince the men with guns that she was telling the truth. Carl knew she was lying. "Besides, what kind of men would attack a helpless, beautiful woman and her pet hamster?" She pointed to Carl on the floor. 'Oh <i>yeah right!</i>' He rolled his eyes. The men with guns followed her gaze until they saw Carl directly below them. Everybody got nervous, and one man even so enough to toss his gun down onto the floor. "AAaahh!!!! A rodent!" The man cried, as he jumped onto one of his fellow assailants.

This was just the time that the woman needed. It was perfect....
<A HREF="http://nafta.keenspace.com">Image</A>
Hot girls. <i>Litterally</i>. <a href="http://thermalyte.keenspace.com">Thermalyte</a>
AnimeCanuck
Regular Poster

Postby Pooki on Sun Apr 14, 2002 10:02 am

She ran to a file cabinet, and opened the bottom drawer. And out, she pulled... THE HAND PUPPET OF EEEVIL!!!
"Hello boys and girls! I'm the HAND PUPPET OF EEEVIL!!!"
The men with the guns stood there, their eyes transfixed...
"Today, we're gonna talk about the letter Q, brushing our teeth, and how to make your ex pay the alimony! But FIRST! We're gonna sing a song!"
"Oh really? HAND PUPPET OF EEEVIL, what kind of song are we gonna sing?" the lady asked.
"Oooh, it could be almost anything! Let's sing about..."
The men had all sat down by now. They dropped their guns to the floor. Even Carl was transfixed. He couldn't keep staring at the little floppy ears... One man raised his hand, and when the lady called on him, he jumped up and said "I wanna sing a song about acid reflux!"
"Oh yes, HAND PUPPET OF EEEVIL, it's very good for the boys and girls to know about acid reflux. Are you ready to sing?" The lady asked?
They all began to sing...
Pooki
Regular Poster

Postby AnimeCanuck on Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:00 pm

"ASS-SID RE-FLUX! ASS-SID RE-FLUX! It burns in your stomach than comes up your throat and you want to UP-CHUCK! ASS-SID RE-FLUX! ASS-SID RE-FLUX! It's a form of indigestion caused by eating spicy foods! (Oh-oh-oh!) ASS-SID RE-FLUX! ASS-SID RE-FLUUUUUUUUX!!!! Its not very pleasant so just take a Tums!" The EEEVIL sock-puppet ended the song with a triumphant look of pure EEEVIL on its face. Then it looked toward the blond-haired woman. "Do you think I should ask them?" It said.

"Yes. I think its imperitave that you do."

"Alrighty then! Boys and girls, what did we learn today!?"

"Ooh! Ooh! Me! Me!" An assailant with curly blond hair was waving his arm in the air vigorously, in hopes of being picked. The EEEVIL sock-puppet began to point around the room, looking for someone to ask. He stopped at the curly "boy" for a while.. but then suddenly he changed his mind and pointed to the guy with long, dark hair at the back.

"You! What's your name?" The curly-blond assailant put down his arm sadly in defeat. It looked like he was about to pout.

The dark-haired one began to answer: "My...

________
OOC: I can actually sing that song, if you want me to! It's singable, and funny! hehe. ^^
AnimeCanuck
Regular Poster

Postby Pooki on Mon Apr 15, 2002 11:34 pm

"My LEGS ARE BEING EATEN BY PENGUINS!!!!"
Yup, that was true. The HAND PUPPET OF EEEVIL had unleased the SPUNKY PENGUINS OF EEEVIL and they were eating all the men!

Penguins don't like the taste of Hamsters (unless they're served bar-b-q with some red wine) so they were just after the men! The Lady with the hand puppet came over and picked Carl up.

"That hamster must be with them!" the HAND PUPPET OF EEEVIL hissed.
"What a devious weapon! Sending a PENGUIN-PROOF agent! Too bad we're too smart for them!" the lady said. "Now... We'll just get rid of him by..."
Pooki
Regular Poster

Postby AnimeCanuck on Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:27 pm

Carl was watching the the peguins savagely eat the men in horror. He was petrified with fear. He didn't even notice being picked up by the cold, bony hand of the woman. "...We'll just get rid of him by - YEEEEOWCH!!!" The woman cried. "THAT LITTLE BITCH! HE BIT ME!!!!" She dropped Carl and was shaking her hand in the air, trying to make it feel better.

"What an EEEVIL little bastard!" the HAND PUPPET OF EEEVIL spat. "He takes after my own heart..." The EEEVIL puppet sighed.

"Shut your yap!" The woman ripped the HAND PUPPET OF EEEVIL off of her other arm and threw it onto the couch where she had been sitting earlier. "You let him get away!"

This was true. All the commotion was the perfect time for Carl to escape. As soon as his furry little feet -I RESENT THAT!- hit the ground, he scampered off, past the men being devoured by the penguins, and out the door. Now Carl was...
AnimeCanuck
Regular Poster

Postby MidnightMoon on Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:55 pm

running down the hallway, his little legs moving as fast as they woudl take him, but to where? he was moving so blindly!

It was then another voice caught his ears, and as curious as any little 'I Resent that remark!' furry rodent would do, he followed the voice, coming into another plush carpet room, the walls bare, nothing, except for a tall table.

Carl looked up in amazement, and the melodious voice once again squeeked to him, and Carl was hooked! Slowly, he made his way to the table. and climbed his way up, only to find...
MidnightMoon

Postby Pooki on Thu Apr 18, 2002 8:45 am

only to find SWEET CHOCOLATE GOODNESS!
Carl went CRAZY!!! There were all manners of chocolate! Milk, white, dark! Chocolate with macadamian nuts, almonds, crispy rice! There were silk liqours and truffles! Chocolate ice cream and chocolate cake!
While Carl went gorging himself on chocolate, he was too busy to notice the military police entering the building. They were pouring in by the dozens!
Well, chocolate, being a highly addictive drug, is a controlled substance, and although the men were here for the lady, they couldn't lose an oppurtunity to make such a big chocolate bust!
Pooki
Regular Poster

Return to Pooki!