Monday, Wednesday, Friday... let's see, that makes...

Monday, Wednesday, Friday... let's see, that makes...

Postby Sundriedrain on Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:16 pm

I'm not one to harrass, complain, or bi-- er, gripe, but I was curious, is the author picking up this comic again? I know it isn't nice to complain about lack of updates, and that comic artists do lead their own lives, but I stumbled across this comic the *day after* it's last update, and would really like to see this comic continue. I don't mean to whine, but i'm just curious.
Sundriedrain

Postby Ed Festus on Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:06 am

It will be back again. I assure you. BJ may be sporattic but he does deliver the goods.

Sure if I delivered auto parts the way he delivered comics, I would have been turfed long ago. But I highly encourage you to stick around, it's well worth it. In the meantime read the archives through (or even 2 or 3 times like many of us have). Or do what I did, develop a favorite character and spend your sparse free time trying to draw a fanart of them to send BJ that you may never actually send because your drawing skills suck and you just can't seem to make Melissa not look like a mutant rottweiller...:evil:

Not that I am having any troubles. heh heh :oops:

Or check out JF's sister strip Tonja Steele, or many of the fine comics that call Keenspace home (all three of them... kidding). And don't worry BJ is cool with intelligent and benign flames of encouragement.
Dessert! Cos you're just not FAT enough.
Ed Festus
Regular Poster

Postby DocMan on Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:44 am

Thanks, Ed. I've launched another flame.

We should keep the flame thread on to of the forums until he starts posting regularly again.

Doc
DocMan
Regular Poster

Return to Jackie's Fridge