Whoops!

Whoops!

Postby Jackiesfridge on Fri May 21, 2004 2:53 am

Sorry, Gin!

:o

(Pretty much something I would end up doing, too)

-Shannon
Jackiesfridge
Regular Poster

Postby DocMan on Fri May 21, 2004 1:07 pm

After she went to all that work, you just had to knock it off again, didn't you Shannon?

Doc
DocMan
Regular Poster

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything. Spoo!

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Fri May 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Ha, ha, ha, ha!
The comic was cute, but your post, Shannon, was just too much. Perfect! Funny! :lol:
A question on the strip itself, where is this taking place? I'm guessing Gin's place, mostly due to Gin able/allowed to try and fix it till 3am, but that implys she gets alot of visitors, which I didn't think was the case.
I just realized I've forgotten who lives in Jackies complex! How embarassing. :oops: Where does Shannon live again?
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Pyromancy on Sat May 22, 2004 4:57 am

I'm reasonably certain that Shannon would buy her a new lamp, tho.
Hell Sweet Hell Productions if you were condemned to Hell, you'd be home now.
Pyromancy
Regular Poster

Postby BJ on Sat May 22, 2004 5:17 am

I'm thinking it took place at Shannon's house. He doesn't live at Hobb's Court, but everybody kinda' shuffles Gin around (community child).

The Hobb's Court complex consists of three buildings, each with four apartments, arranged in a horseshoe pattern with the open end facing the street. If you stand on the street, Jackie's building is on the right, closest to the mailboxes and the main driveway entrance. Jackie and Ada live on the second floor and Melissa lives under Jackie on the first floor. The fourth place is vacant. Victor lives in the building parallel to the street, and as the manager of the complex, has the top floor to himself.

Whew...I'm not used to these long posts anymore...
Here's to the worst times of my life.
BJ
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ed Festus on Sat May 22, 2004 11:28 pm

Yikes! I know ther feeling of Gin's frustration all too well.

On night at my former job i kicked a display while jumping over a counter (naughty 7-11 clerk). It fell to the floor and I was doomed to crazy glue the thing back together again.

Sure enough the next morning the she-beast (manager) herself bumped into it and it all fell apart.

She took the blame and I got off scot free. :D
Dessert! Cos you're just not FAT enough.
Ed Festus
Regular Poster

Postby Black Mantha on Mon May 24, 2004 10:38 pm

BJ wrote:I'm thinking it took place at Shannon's house. He doesn't live at Hobb's Court, but everybody kinda' shuffles Gin around (community child).

The Hobb's Court complex consists of three buildings, each with four apartments, arranged in a horseshoe pattern with the open end facing the street. If you stand on the street, Jackie's building is on the right, closest to the mailboxes and the main driveway entrance. Jackie and Ada live on the second floor and Melissa lives under Jackie on the first floor. The fourth place is vacant. Victor lives in the building parallel to the street, and as the manager of the complex, has the top floor to himself.

Whew...I'm not used to these long posts anymore...

So Jackie had to go outside in a bathrobe to fetch Victor when her boiler failed?
These precious things
Let them bleed, let them wash away
These precious things
Let them break their hold over me
- Tori Amos, Precious Things
Black Mantha

Postby BJ on Tue May 25, 2004 12:48 pm

That's why she had her leather jacket on over the robe. :D And yes, when Jackie's mad enough, she'll do it.
Here's to the worst times of my life.
BJ
Cartoon Hero

Return to Jackie's Fridge