Travel plans

Travel plans

Postby Tanami on Mon Apr 29, 2002 5:43 pm

I'm heading up to Darwin on the 21 for the graduation ceremony for a course I did last year.
I could go to the one here but I'd rather use the excuse to see my friends again :lol: >waves to everyone up in the humid topend<.
I'll only be up there a few days and I'm ahead on Gone Astray so you won't notice any real difference with the comic but I'l be happy to see you guys again (except Paul (<-- joking!!))

Well better get back to work.

~ Darkhorse, AKA Toby, AKA Tallulah, AKA Tanami, AKA Bloody Annoying Nuisance (to my friends)
Tanami
Regular Poster

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

Postby Kitsume on Fri May 10, 2002 2:33 am

Yaaay! :D <partypartypartyparty>

Well, maybe there won't be much of a party, but there will definately be a warm warm welcome to you when you come back to Darwin! Yeah!

:D Now we just gotta convince Glenn to come back, and we can start roleplaying again. That'd rock. :D
Kitsume

Bloody Freezing!

Postby Tanami on Sun May 26, 2002 5:15 pm

:o Got back yesterday and FROZE my little socks off.
I'm now dreaming of the muggy humidity of Darwin again.
Apologies to all at the Maelstrom club for dropping and running but I had to be away before 8.30. lest I be turned into a pumpkin.
Now I'm behind in my GA schedule again.
Oh well.
I may possibly see you all again in a fortnight if I don't die from physical stress and hypothermia first :wink:
Tanami
Regular Poster

Doh!

Postby Kitsume on Tue Jun 04, 2002 4:15 pm

<sniffs> I'm abandoned! Alone! Heartbroken!

Well, not really. :P

We came back, saw you'd left, talked a bit with everyone else then left. Doh!

It was great seeing ya again, however! But you are forgiven for leaving, being a pumpkin would really suck. -.-

Sorry it's taken me so long to post a reply; Dingo Blue went broke and cut off my 'net, so I've had to wait for a good time at school. Prolly be signing up with a new ISP at the middle of the month, but until then I can't really vote except occasionally at school, and I'll have heaps of GA strips to catch up on. :D That's a double edged sword; I'll have a lot of GA all at once, but I can't read 'em for ages! <sniff, whimper>

Anyway. :D Great seeing ya, good luck with down south and all... And hey, I'm moving to Canberra next year; How do you think I'm gunna survive with it's all-year cold! I'm gunna crawl to a misrible, freezing death in ANU campus! x.x

Hehe. :D <wavewave>

++David
Kitsume

Return to Gone Astray