Aishiteruze Baby

The community of KeenSpace members with Anime interest. Not just a dropdown! Not just a manga! It's KEENIME!

Aishiteruze Baby

Postby ManyWorlds on Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:56 pm

I found this series (through a friend) on Youtube. So far it's been pretty good.

Basic premise that a highschool student is charged with caring for and raising his five year old cousin. I'd say something like "hijinks ensue", but it's got just as much (probably more) serious than funny stuff.

Anyone else seen/heard of this?
ManyWorlds
Cartoon Hero

Postby Wp on Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:37 pm

Yeah, I have the whole manga scanslated before it got licensed by Viz. Very cute series, but the ending sucks all balls. Read it for the journey, not the end. I saw a bit of the anime, but it is slow as hell. Pacing is not one of its strengths.
Wp
Cartoon Hero

Postby Keffria on Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:52 pm

All I know about it is that it is reputed to be more tolerable than Baby and Me (which has a similar theme), and that Viz's cover for it makes my eyes bleed... :P

That wasn't very helpful, was it?
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)

Postby KODAMA on Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:18 am

Keffria wrote:All I know about it is that it is reputed to be more tolerable than Baby and Me (which has a similar theme), and that Viz's cover for it makes my eyes bleed... :P

That wasn't very helpful, was it?

!! :| better than akachan to boku? Impossible! The comics books for those made me cry every single book
KODAMA
Spodama Mon

Return to KeenIME