Contest Ideas?

The community of KeenSpace members with Anime interest. Not just a dropdown! Not just a manga! It's KEENIME!

Contest Ideas?

Postby Risky on Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:32 pm

It's a good time for a contest. Who in keenime would be interested in joining a contest? And what should the contest be? For example, we could do a "grind" where the combatants have to update non-filler comics according to a fixed update schedule, with the winner being the last one to keep their schedule. Or we could do an art contest where after the submissions are done, people vote on the winner. What do you think?
~Scott
Image Image
Risky

Postby Risky on Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:50 pm

No?
~Scott
Image Image
Risky

Postby LunarSphinx on Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:08 pm

Hey, I'm not really IN Keenime even though I do American anime style drawings and have a Keenspace site....

I did feel awfully sorry for you. Cause I see you've been posting quite a bit in this community and getting no really big responses.

Don't feel bad, I mean I'm RUNNING a contest and getting very few replies (two. Count em, two. Even Frodo could count em on one hand -_-) How loser am I?

So anyway, I did want to respond to your post. Why not just have a contest post around and see who enters? I'm sure you could do if it's just anime style stuff, hell on LJ there are several communities dedicated to just that. I'm sure they'd take a whack at whatever you can throw.
LunarSphinx
Regular Poster

Postby Risky on Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:43 pm

If nobody on keenime is really interested in having a keenime contest, I'm not that interested in having one either. The idea is to have something that the group can get into, to make it more worthwhile to be a part of the group. It's not that I just really want to have an anime themed contest... I just figured some people would like it.

It's okay, there'll be some picture submission events come fall (like halloween themed, perhaps) and we won't need a contest.
~Scott
Image Image
Risky

Postby Wp on Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:42 pm

Look, that's just the way of the Keenime forum. Personally I think we should trash it. There is maybe a busy week every other month, but then all other times, it is dead. But I won't get into that again...

Anyway, I myself haven't visited this forum in over a month, and I suspect many other people are the same. It may not be that there's no interest. It just may be that no one has bothered to look here.
Wp
Cartoon Hero

Postby Risky on Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:44 pm

I think you are right. It takes too much effort to even find the keenime forum, let alone read it every day.
~Scott
Image Image
Risky

Return to KeenIME