Page 1 of 2
Read or Die
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:02 pm
by IVstudios
Ok, more attempting to revive this section of the forum. Did anyone else see that "Read or Die" movie on Cartoon Network on Saturday? It was insane! I liked it so much I went to amizon.com and bought the DVD then next day. While I was out there I also noticed there was a R.O.D. TV show, and I was wondering if anyone has seen it and how it was. I want to know if it's worth wasting my money on.
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:53 pm
by Isukiyomi
That movie was nice! The Agent Paper & Ms. Deep's love angle was cute =^.^= And Agent Paper is crazy! It's like she's in another world when she sees a book^^;; I particularly liked Genjo (very bishounen

) I'm sad that Wolf's Rain is over, but I'll be buying the DVDs soon ^_^V
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:59 pm
by JexKerome
The R.O.D. TV show is really different from the movie. The concept's the same (girls manipulating paper to save the world) but they jettisoned the movie heroine and put in three sisters instead, with all the clich
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:04 pm
by Arumo
I went and read the TV series summary at Target. Did they change Agent Paper's name from Yomiko to Nenene? There's supposed to be some writer they're protecting throughout the series. Anyway, the visual appeal of the tv series didn't seem as awesomely cool as the movie.
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:58 am
by IVstudios
Yah, that
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:42 am
by MariaAndMichelle
Arg!! Dammit!! >___________________< We forgot to watch!!
...Off to go kill ourselves...

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:23 am
by IVstudios
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll show it again sometime.
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:00 am
by MariaAndMichelle
Yeah, okay...

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:54 pm
by IVstudios
Don't be sad. When my copy gets here you can come over and we
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:40 pm
by MariaAndMichelle
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:06 pm
by IVstudios

awww shucks.
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:03 pm
by IVstudios
WOOHOO!!! It finaly arived!
*Watches untill eyes bleed*
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:38 pm
by MariaAndMichelle
*Watch it through his window*
Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:13 pm
by Instudios
*Cuts off IVStudios arm's*
Take that you Amine nerd!! Rargh!
Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:32 pm
by MariaAndMichelle
Yay! It's ours now! *Steal DVD while instudios is busy* *Sneak-a, sneak-a*
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:17 pm
by McDuffies

Wow! D... d... discussion!!!
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:32 pm
by MariaAndMichelle
*Steal mcDuffies while instudios is busy* *Sneak-a, sneak-a*
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:02 pm
by McDuffies
Take moustaches off first.
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:11 am
by JexKerome
Srdjan... I... don't think the moustaches are fake...
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:47 pm
by MariaAndMichelle

THBBPPP!