Crest of the Stars?

The community of KeenSpace members with Anime interest. Not just a dropdown! Not just a manga! It's KEENIME!

Crest of the Stars?

Postby ZOMBIE USER 12729 on Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:13 pm

Does anyone know if the anime Crest of the Stars is out on dvd or anything? If it is, where can I find it?
ZOMBIE USER 12729
Regular Poster

Postby Shane B on Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:20 pm

Yeah, it's out. Try Sam Goody, Suncoast, Hastings, or any other anime/movie retailer, it's pretty new and all that, so they'll probably have it.

Do you get TechTV too?
Two hotdogs are cooking on a barbecue one day, and the first hotdog turns to the other and says, "Boy, it sure is hot in here," and the other hotdog responds, "Whoah! A talking hotdog!"

My comic is temporarily available at drunkduck.com/Elijah_and_Azuu
Shane B
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 12729 on Sat Jan 25, 2003 5:26 pm

Shane B wrote:Yeah, it's out. Try Sam Goody, Suncoast, Hastings, or any other anime/movie retailer, it's pretty new and all that, so they'll probably have it.

Do you get TechTV too?

Okay thanks. Oh and I do get TechTV. The first time I saw Crest of the Stars, I loved it. I NEED to see the second season. Now they're showing Serial Experiment Lain. I only saw five minutes of it, and I knew that I wouldn't like it. So do you know if they have the second season of Crest of the Stars out?
ZOMBIE USER 12729
Regular Poster

Return to KeenIME