Read or Die
- IVstudios
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
- Location: My little office
- Contact:
Read or Die
Ok, more attempting to revive this section of the forum. Did anyone else see that "Read or Die" movie on Cartoon Network on Saturday? It was insane! I liked it so much I went to amizon.com and bought the DVD then next day. While I was out there I also noticed there was a R.O.D. TV show, and I was wondering if anyone has seen it and how it was. I want to know if it's worth wasting my money on.
- Isukiyomi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2446
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
- Location: The Big Apple
- Contact:
That movie was nice! The Agent Paper & Ms. Deep's love angle was cute =^.^= And Agent Paper is crazy! It's like she's in another world when she sees a book^^;; I particularly liked Genjo (very bishounen
) I'm sad that Wolf's Rain is over, but I'll be buying the DVDs soon ^_^V
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti
The R.O.D. TV show is really different from the movie. The concept's the same (girls manipulating paper to save the world) but they jettisoned the movie heroine and put in three sisters instead, with all the clich
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
Srdjan... I... don't think the moustaches are fake...
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:




