Technical Difficulties

Postby PolyWitch on Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:24 pm

Just discovered Killroy and Tina a couple of weeks ago.

I love your technical difficulties sign. It's appropriate to the comic, and Piglet is a nifty touch.
PolyWitch
Regular Poster

Postby Justinpie on Thu Apr 11, 2002 5:11 pm

Thanks, PolyWitch! I think Piglet might be public domain by now too! Hooray for not getting sued!

[edit] Hey! I never colored in Killroy's hood! I know it's filler, but I still need to fix it. Soon.

-Justin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: justinpie on 2002-04-11 18:26 ]</font>
Justinpie
Regular Poster

Postby Psiogen on Thu Apr 11, 2002 5:48 pm

On 2002-04-11 18:11, justinpie wrote:
Thanks, PolyWitch! I think Piglet might be public domain by now too! Hooray for not getting sued!

Actually, there's a gigantic lawsuit going on about this right now! Disney owes half a billion dollars to the people who own the copyrights on Winnie the Pooh, and the company has systematically destroyed hundreds of boxes of documents proving this fact.
Expect to be sued any day now. I do, and I haven't even broken the law!
Sylvan, fadin motherfuckers like bleach.
Image Image
Last edited by Sailor Moon on Fri Bec 55th, 9239 56:82 pm; edited 229425 times in total.
Psiogen
Cartoon Hero

Postby Justinpie on Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:57 pm

heh, I intentionally drew it in the original style to avoid that. I'm more worried about Disney cracking down on me than the creators getting pissed over a cameo (who are far less likely to see it), but since Disney only owns the rights to their style of drawing, its hands are tied in refernce to this.

I'd be more worried about DC or Marvel comics not seeing Killroy as a parody or Darkseid or Thanos (or not caring.)

-Justin
Justinpie
Regular Poster

Return to Killroy and Tina