Page 6?

Page 6?

Postby Brightbeam on Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:30 am

I wonder...
Page six, where Daisuke and Ben are in the Ice Cream parlor and they meet the mysterious robed one that gives Daisuke an ice cream cone, does anyone else notice there is a speech bubble for the stranger that isn't filled in? Was he supposed to be saying something? What was he going to say? Or is it empty on purpose (which may be, considering there is a picture of Daisuke eating the ice cream below this one with a note saying "Can't eat and listen at the same time.") But, even if this were true, wouldn't Ben have heard what the robed one said? Just wondering...

Allie B.
Brightbeam

Postby Vampy on Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:20 pm

heeeeeeeeeey

thats right! he woulda heard him XD *wants to know now*
- Vampy

"I'll never forget about you. There now, close your eyes" - Gackt

"An empty room, A room without you, An empty room, I am disppearing..." - Luna Sea
Vampy
Regular Poster

Doh~~

Postby Mandichan on Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:04 pm

Oops, its all my fault ^_^;; At first a different bubble was messed up and I accendentally got rid of that one somehow while I was fixing the other one.. Then I fixed it wrong and forgot to fix the other part back.. Or something!!! ^_^;; Anyway, I thought I had uploaded the good one, but I guess not.. Sorry!!!

Anyway, its all good now, so check it out~ (I am the worst person at lettering in the world!!!!!)

---Mandichan
Mandichan
Regular Poster

Doh~~

Postby Mandichan on Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:06 pm

Oops, its all my fault ^_^;; At first a different bubble was messed up and I accendentally got rid of that one somehow while I was fixing the other one.. Then I fixed it wrong and forgot to fix the other part back.. Or something!!! ^_^;; Anyway, I thought I had uploaded the good one, but I guess not.. Sorry!!!

Anyway, its all good now, so check it out~ (I am the worst person at lettering in the world!!!!!)

---Mandichan
Mandichan
Regular Poster

Doh~~

Postby Mandichan on Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:08 pm

---Mandichan
Mandichan
Regular Poster

Return to Shounen Ai Go