HIya

HIya

Postby Steve-san on Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:08 pm

Hi guys, thought id say hello.

Heh, and i really like the comic.

Keep up the good work!
Steve-san

Postby Vampy on Sun Sep 29, 2002 5:39 pm

Yea I wanna say hi too!! And that I really Like this comic too XD!!

And also I want Pajama's with Matching hat <.<;; lol no for real I put it on my christmas list for someone to get me lol
- Vampy

"I'll never forget about you. There now, close your eyes" - Gackt

"An empty room, A room without you, An empty room, I am disppearing..." - Luna Sea
Vampy
Regular Poster

wheee!

Postby Anchella on Sun Sep 29, 2002 6:09 pm

Thank you, both of you! :D Me and Mandi saw some PJs like the ones Daisuki has at the mall this weekend, but without the hat... Actually Mandi has an obsession with headgear, she loves to collect strange and unusual hats! On the weekends she's just always wearing one. But I've never seen PJs with a hat before T_T So I hope someone finds them for you, Vampy!

P.S. Vampy, I also like Gackt! My sister downloaded a movie of him yesterday where he talks about guitars and... UNDERWEAR! And it showed these scanty panties that he wears! And the day before she downloaded a picture of him NAKED! O_O
Anyway ^_^; I sometimes wonder if Gackt and Kei would get along or if they would fight ^_^
shounenaigo.keenspace.com
angela.ethereal.net
Anchella

Postby Vampy on Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:34 am

THERE NAKED!!!!

lol sorry i couldnt help myself o.o;;;

Yes I do hope my mum finds me Pajamas with matching hat. When she saw that on the list she started laughing O.o but they have to get me that cuz thats the only thing on the list for me. XD

I wanna see the Gackt Video!!! EEEEEEE << Fangirlish scream

*Falls over* X.X
- Vampy

"An empty room, A room without you, An empty room, I am disppearing..." - Luna Sea
Vampy
Regular Poster

Thank you!!!

Postby Mandichan on Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:43 pm

Steve -- I am glad that we have such a nice fan as you!!! And its also nice to have a fan who is a guy... Because its so rude if people say shounen ai is not for guys to like!!! >:O In fact, I think we may have to leave the keenshoujo thing since one of us (Marty) is a guy... I thought it was for "girls comics", but apparently its for comics *made* by girls, even though originally most shoujo manga were written by men... *ramble ramble*

Oh yeah thanks!!!!!! ^o^

Vampy -- http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9284 There you go, enjoy!! lol

I want the matching hat pajamas too~~~ If I wasn't lazy/poor/sucking at sewing/have a million other sewing projects, I would make some~~ >_< But I gotta make Halloween costumes now :D Good luck on gettin em though!!!!!! XD

I wish I could give you a link to the video.. But the file I have is incomplete, because Chumkins went down while I was DLing it.. I dunno when/if it'll be back up!!! ToT

Well, peace out, thanks you guys!!!!!!!! XD
Mandichan
Regular Poster

Postby Vampy on Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:34 pm

*dies of the Gacktness* HES NAKED!!! I LOVE YOU!!! *glomps and dont let go* Thank you for the loooooovvvvveeeelllllyyyyy picture XD!!!!!

*goes off into Gackt Naked land*
- Vampy

Vampy
Regular Poster

Postby Anchella on Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:53 pm

My sister kept yelling at me because I kept poking his butt... How can you help it though? ^_^;
shounenaigo.keenspace.com
angela.ethereal.net
Anchella

Postby Vampy on Tue Oct 01, 2002 4:22 am

if he was actually around naked i wouldnt be able to contain myself and go over there and start touching all over his body o.o it was HIS fault for walking around liek that....he should have known something liek that was going to happen >.>;;;

but that is if he was hehe!
- Vampy

Vampy
Regular Poster

Return to Shounen Ai Go