otakooooon??

otakooooon??

Postby MoDeRnAzNvAmPiReEfFeY on Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:08 am

^^ hiiiii! i'm effey and i wanted to go around the internet and look for people who i saw at otakon! >> but effey dunno if she saw you so just what did you look likeeee? (oh yea, i actually DO read your happy comic! it's pretttyyyyyy! and since effey is so cheap, she's gonna borrow your screen-tone-y ness mkay?) >> you probably didn't see me there cuz there were so many people but *points at head* i was the DeG kaoru with the spiky pink hair and black chinese dress (THAT WAS NOT BOUGHT PREMADE! ^^;;; heh) oh yeah, and if you're bored, effey's happy otakon pictures!! please go look! photos are fun!

oh yeahhh and uh one more thing. ^^ Effey love your happy screentones! so much fun! (especially since she just figured out how to use them on PSP7 fuuuun!) and yeah. This is what happens after about 2 hours of playing with the screentones (now effey has a quick way to use happy snow and not actually hafta cut it out and stick it on! yay! i'll save the snow deleter for something good!) >> actually it probably didn't take 2 hours.
MoDeRnAzNvAmPiReEfFeY

Postby Anchella on Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:14 am

Hello! ^_^
I wasn't at otakon... too expensive! But I did make it to shoujocon, somehow. ^_^ Mandi has pictures of our costumes on our site if you're interested... I dressed up as Ryuichi bunny, so I was walking around in a giant pink bunny costume ^_^; It was quite an interesting experiance to say the least!
-Anchella
Anchella

Postby Mandichan on Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:10 pm

Hi!!! Here are some photos of me at Otakon:

Friday = Umi http://www.orobouros.net/cons/2002/o2k2 ... 021-pp.JPG

Saturday = Ecoko http://ecoicepure.tripod.com/cosplay/

Sunday = Schoolgirl Kyo http://pows.webmonster.de/dcm/images/20 ... 2-n021.jpg

I checked out your pics, they are tight, good job on making your own costume!! It is rough!! I didn't have a camera at Otakon so I don't have any pics.. ToT Also, as far as Blase Biscotti goes, only me & Mart went, and he didn't cosplay so I got no pics of him. ToT We were all at shoujocon though!!

Speaking of which!! You should try coming to Shoujocon next year, we gave out promotional flyers for Shounen Ai Go! to everyone, so now they are rare collectors items!! (lol not really, we gave out like 1 million so they're not rare, lol)

If you want to read my report of Otakon, its here: http://www.livejournal.com/talkread.bml ... 712#cutid1

Also really nice job on the tones!!! @o@ I am glad people are using them so well!!! That is some nice snow!!!!
---------Mandichan-----------
rakugaki gokuraku - ecoice pure
shounen ai, go! - my livejournal
Mandichan
Regular Poster

huuu?

Postby MoDeRnAzNvAmPiReEfFeY on Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:38 pm

^^; actually i forced my mommy to make it! (...haha. my mommy's did good, especially considering that we decided to go like two weeks before it actually happened so XDD heh) wahhhh I think i saw you on friday.....of course there were too many school girls so i don't remember them all ^^;;;;; weeee i'm waiting to find a picture of me as tsuzuki-san XDD actually i'm waiting to find a picture of me at all.
...but the person i've seen the most in photos....is juri. (she was this really slutty deji charat-ish person...i actually am not sure what she was but she is everywhere XDD)
yeah there wasn't a lotta yami matsu cosplayers. in my picture the watari isn't part of the group actually. hehe i have stories for at least half my pictures. yeah, me and rii-chan were just wandering around for a while cuz we were bored and i didn't wanna go stand around at the dealer's room for another 2 hours so i forced her to wander with me. so yeah, i find this watari and spend five minutes running to get her attention and take a picture of her. then happy Muraki, tsuzuki, and hisoka group pop up and i force the watari into the picture XDD

weee! effey wanna go to happy shoujocon! it sounds like fun! ...but just where IS brunswick anyways? o.o but i wanna goooooo ^^; haha watch me not be able to go and beg you to hand out random fliers for me too...would youuuuu? haha i'll beg you in like half a year ^^
MoDeRnAzNvAmPiReEfFeY

Postby Anchella on Mon Sep 16, 2002 1:59 pm

You would enjoy it at Shoujocon. Lots of Yami no Matsuei fans there every year! New Brunswick is in NJ... It's kind of a crummy area but the hotel is nice and the people there are cool (Where else could you see Trowa leading Quatre around on a leash? ^_^;) If you want to see the flyers though, we could scan and post them online. :)
By the way, don't dress up as bunny ryuichi... The costume is HOT! ^_^
Cosplay is more fun than I expected though. Perhaps I'll dress up again for Shoujocon this year? I hope to see you there :)
Anchella

^^

Postby MoDeRnAzNvAmPiReEfFeY on Wed Sep 18, 2002 2:09 pm

hehe I'll take your word on it (besides, no body would let me be a ryuuichi anyways. haha they'd probably stick me with the weirdest character...like K's wife or something. XDD) yay! effey wanna see scann-y poster-ness!

yeahhhh and hopefully i'll see happy people at convention (>> whichever i go to...hehe i met muraki-chic<--kaji at otakon and she was really cool. she knew of my website so it was pretty funny cuz i had just put it up like 2 days before otakon XDD)
MoDeRnAzNvAmPiReEfFeY

Return to Shounen Ai Go