HiRez Archive Update

HiRez Archive Update

Postby Mako on Mon Nov 25, 2002 2:13 pm

All,

I have just created http://www.hirezfox.com as a high resolution archive portal for not only Scott's strip, but eventually other artists who want a high resolution archive of their work on line.

I have placed a re-director on the http://www.caspeed.com/macrofox page which will theoretically automatically toss you over to the new site. Please update your bookmarks/favorites appropriately.

Thanks especially to the artists who are contributing artwork to the site to help spiff it up!

CYa!
Mako
Mako
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8290 on Mon Nov 25, 2002 7:31 pm

The new site is off to a very good start, Mako. I like the snow vixen as the "hostess" (Great work, WP!). Hopefully other artists will jump on the bandwagon with their own hirez strips.

HiRezFox.com justifes getting a larger monitor now. :)

Desgar
ZOMBIE USER 8290
Regular Poster

Postby Mako on Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:17 pm

Desgar wrote:The new site is off to a very good start, Mako. I like the snow vixen as the "hostess" (Great work, WP!). Hopefully other artists will jump on the bandwagon with their own hirez strips.

HiRezFox.com justifes getting a larger monitor now. :)

Desgar

Tnx Desgar :D

I owe so much to the artists out there that I just *had* to come up with someway to contribute something somehow. Next on the wish is list a bigger pipe, but isn't that something every guy out there wishes for? :P

In the credit where it's due dept, Desgar gave me the incentive to actually pull the trigger on the new site in <a href="http://forums.keenspace.com/viewtopic.php?p=444430#444430">this thread</a> on Scott's forum. Tnx for the push Desgar, much appreciated :)

Tnx!
Mako
Last edited by Mako on Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mako
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8290 on Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:37 pm

You're welcome, Mako. I'm glad I could help out in some small way. :)
ZOMBIE USER 8290
Regular Poster

Postby Icefox on Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:10 am

Erm... No offence, but your html seems to be rather mangled... It looks fine in Explorer, but Mozilla only shows a blank white page...
Know everything.
Fulfill your limits.
All else is darkness.
Icefox
Regular Poster

Postby Mako on Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:58 am

Icefox wrote:Erm... No offence, but your html seems to be rather mangled... It looks fine in Explorer, but Mozilla only shows a blank white page...

Oh, good to know! (Fires up Netscape 7)

Damn if it ain't muffed up. NS 4.7 is fine, grrr... (pokepokes the html)

Aha! I brain farted the <title> tag - Mozilla was trying to use the *whole* web page as the title, doh! :)

Bad on me for doing that, but bad on Mozilla for barfing on it, we both sucked :lol: I'm dying for 7.1 (crosses fingers and toes), lots of small stuff needs doing still...

CYa!
Mako the Untitled
Mako
Regular Poster

Return to 21st Century Fox