Ad free viewing

Ad free viewing

Postby Edward Sanhusky on Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:13 am

Cheap and easy! Due to system crashes and lost software(and the fact that I can't figure out how to install a COM port in Redhat 7.3) I'm using Windoze 95b with IE 3. Apparently the Java scripts on Keen are a slightly higher level than what the browser can interpret, so no banners!
Edward Sanhusky

Re: Ad free viewing

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11490 on Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:56 am

Edward Sanhusky wrote:Cheap and easy! Due to system crashes and lost software(and the fact that I can't figure out how to install a COM port in Redhat 7.3) I'm using Windoze 95b with IE 3. Apparently the Java scripts on Keen are a slightly higher level than what the browser can interpret, so no banners!

:lol:
I think Mozilla will run OK on 95, though that's one heck of a crippled OS ;) 98 hasn't even touched any of my systems in about two years.

Drop me a line on the serial port thing. email address is nknight@pocketinet.com, ICQ# is 608056 (no, it's not a typo, just six little digits ;)). I'm not a RedHat user, but for the moment, Linux is Linux (this will change when RH is through with their 8.x series, no doubt :roll:). Toss me all the details you can about how you've got the system set up and what's not working. ISP details will help, too.

*wanders off muttering about 95 and its lack of context menu on the taskbar* ;)
ZOMBIE USER 11490

Return to 21st Century Fox