Terrible Awful No Good Very Bad Puns

Terrible Awful No Good Very Bad Puns

Postby Olick on Wed Oct 16, 2002 3:56 pm

Did anyone else catch the pun(purposeful or unintentional on Scott's part) in the first Frame of Today's(Oct 16) comic?

If it was purposeful, Scott, I'm both amazed at how you pulled it off, and very very annoyed, beacause the pun was very awful, good but awful.
Olick
Regular Poster

Postby Kellogg on Wed Oct 16, 2002 5:09 pm

Hee! :lol:

(Rats. It looks like Adam's Fox Box is down.)
Adam's Fox Box is (or was) a web page of Fox Facts. :D

http://www.foxbox.org/

Scott
Scott Kellogg
The future's so bright, you gotta wear shades...
21st Century Fox
Kellogg
Regular Poster

Re: Terrible Awful No Good Very Bad Puns

Postby ZOMBIE USER 6611 on Thu Oct 17, 2002 6:05 am

Olick wrote:Did anyone else catch the pun(purposeful or unintentional on Scott's part) in the first Frame of Today's(Oct 16) comic?

If it was purposeful, Scott, I'm both amazed at how you pulled it off, and very very annoyed, beacause the pun was very awful, good but awful.
Hmm. I notice the phonetic aspect, but am missing anything which I'd call a pun. What was it?
ZOMBIE USER 6611
Regular Poster

Postby Olick on Thu Oct 17, 2002 6:29 am

LevelHead wrote:
Olick wrote:Did anyone else catch the pun(purposeful or unintentional on Scott's part) in the first Frame of Today's(Oct 16) comic?

Hmm. I notice the phonetic aspect, but am missing anything which I'd call a pun. What was it?

I suppose that its less of a pun per se and more of a reference to something else. It was funny.

Kellogg wrote:Hee! :lol:

(Rats. It looks like Adam's Fox Box is down.)
Adam's Fox Box is (or was) a web page of Fox Facts. :D

http://www.foxbox.org/

Scott

I didn't think of that one...

But I'm going to pretend to say I did, beacause what I was thinking of was considerably less funny...

Your pun has graduated to good awful to good reasonable.
Olick
Regular Poster

Postby Nebulous Rikulau on Thu Oct 17, 2002 5:48 pm

LevelHead wrote:

Was Jack wearing socks? And was the box closed with locks? 8)

"Chicks with bricks come, chicks with blocks come, chicks with bricks and blocks and clocks come!"--Theophilus Seuss, PhD.
Nebulous Rikulau
Nebulous Rikulau
Regular Poster

Return to 21st Century Fox