Sometimes, Procrastinating Pays Off! :D

Sometimes, Procrastinating Pays Off! :D

Postby Kellogg on Sat Oct 12, 2002 5:52 am

Well, I've been procrastinating. Badly. :(
But sometimes it works!

This morning, I mentally re-wrote next week's strips.
I like it much better the new way. :D

Mysteriously yours, 8)

Scott
Scott Kellogg
The future's so bright, you gotta wear shades...
21st Century Fox
Kellogg
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Triton

Postby ZOMBIE USER 10915 on Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:26 am

I've found that if you wait long enough sometimes the problem goes away :wink:
ZOMBIE USER 10915
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Postby Kellogg on Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:30 am

Sheepdog wrote:I've found that if you wait long enough sometimes the problem goes away :wink:


Now, if only these things could draw themselves. ;)

Scott
Scott Kellogg
The future's so bright, you gotta wear shades...
21st Century Fox
Kellogg
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Triton

Re: Sometimes, Procrastinating Pays Off! :D

Postby Daniel Cougar on Sat Oct 12, 2002 12:58 pm

Kellogg wrote:Well, I've been procrastinating. Badly. :(
But sometimes it works!

This morning, I mentally re-wrote next week's strips.
I like it much better the new way. :D


Remember, procrastination is the key to flexibility. :wink:
Daniel Cougar

I am of Mountain Lion, what I hunt, I find.
Daniel Cougar
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2002 3:14 am
Location: His computer

Postby ZOMBIE USER 10915 on Sat Oct 12, 2002 2:04 pm

Kellogg
Now, if only these things could draw themselves.


Yea, but if they did that think of all the free time you would have :o

Scratch that, we don't want you to get any ideas :wink:
ZOMBIE USER 10915
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Sometimes, Procrastinating Pays Off! :D

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8290 on Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:49 pm

Kellogg wrote:This morning, I mentally re-wrote next week's strips.
I like it much better the new way. :D

Mysteriously yours, 8)

Scott


Interesting how you close your post, Scott. Now I'm sensing multiple disturbances in the Force. I await the coming week with anticipation and some trepidation.

*Mutters to himself: "Damned, dirty lions."*

Desgar (now fortified with DSL!)
ZOMBIE USER 8290
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Sometimes, Procrastinating Pays Off! :D

Postby Olick on Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:54 pm

Desgar wrote:
Kellogg wrote:This morning, I mentally re-wrote next week's strips.
I like it much better the new way. :D

Mysteriously yours, 8)

Scott


Interesting how you close your post, Scott. Now I'm sensing multiple disturbances in the Force. I await the coming week with anticipation and some trepidation.

*Mutters to himself: "Damned, dirty lions."*

Desgar (now fortified with DSL!)


Hmmm... MysTEERious, yes.

I wonder though. This storyline reeks of long planning(reeks?,smells? Whatever). I wonder how long this plot has been incubating in Scott's head...

Could it even be that part of this is coming all the way from the beginning?

OOOH man I just thought of a real good way that Scott could play with our heads!!! Man that'd be evil! (I'll keep my mouth shut, tho :P , maybe even to him)

But suffice to say, It would be more evil then delaying the revelation of Jenny's name...
Olick
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:47 pm

Re: Sometimes, Procrastinating Pays Off! :D

Postby Hortmage on Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:21 am

Olick wrote:OOOH man I just thought of a real good way that Scott could play with our heads!!! Man that'd be evil! (I'll keep my mouth shut, tho :P , maybe even to him)




Using my magical skills, I've read your mind, Olick. Your idea is not really all that evil at all. Cause you don't have a plan, son!

"I am expecting an evil plan from you now. Without a plan, you become just a little evil. Tiny evil. The diet coke of evil. Austin Powers will stop returning your calls. You
Hortmage, The Magic Gardener
Making Environmental Education Fun AND Magical!
Hortmage
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:17 am
Location: Southern Indiana

Postby Kellogg on Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:47 pm

I think I must find a table to dance upon while singing
"Evil Plans are Here Again" ;)

Scott
Scott Kellogg
The future's so bright, you gotta wear shades...
21st Century Fox
Kellogg
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Triton

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8290 on Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:21 pm

It's like that song: I'm so ee-vil, so me-dee-evil...

Desgar (who will give up coffee forever if he starts seeing little blue men who are three apples high...)
ZOMBIE USER 8290
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Sometimes, Procrastinating Pays Off! :D

Postby Olick on Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:48 pm

Hortmage wrote:
Olick wrote:OOOH man I just thought of a real good way that Scott could play with our heads!!! Man that'd be evil! (I'll keep my mouth shut, tho :P , maybe even to him)




Using my magical skills, I've read your mind, Olick. Your idea is not really all that evil at all. Cause you don't have a plan, son!

"I am expecting an evil plan from you now. Without a plan, you become just a little evil. Tiny evil. The diet coke of evil. Austin Powers will stop returning your calls. You
Olick
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:47 pm

Postby ZOMBIE USER 10915 on Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:03 pm

Olick
Hey! I have a plan, but I just seem to make a fool of myself whenever I introduce a new idea to anything, or try to be funny, or try to be intelligent, or try to be unintelligent, or try to seem somber, or...

You get the picture, I make a fool of myself often.


I know exactly how you feel :roll:
ZOMBIE USER 10915
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am


 

Return to 21st Century Fox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron