New Beggining for TROK

New Beggining for TROK

Postby Jeniz Perez on Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:32 am

I know you guys have been asking for more updates and we've honestly not been delivering. For that I apologize. If you read my JENIZ SEZ on the front page you would see that I expained just why that has been. I'm really really sorry. I've just been soo screwed up lately :roll: , I keep getting hit with hard sticks and it's difficult to get up so fast. But not to worry, there's a new beggining instore for TROK.

I've decided to reopen TROK. In case you didn't know, I honestly had abandoned the project in any shape or form (just like Katya had). But recent events sorta lifted my motivation. I really want to get this going, I wanna keep TROK on the path I had once created for it. But I'll need YOUR help to go through with it. Tell your friends, rant and rave about TROK. The more fans we get the more motivated we get! It's because of you guys that I've decided to come back! So get people interested and talk more on the forum. Let me know what you would like to see in TROK. Let's make the most we can out of this!

Ze writer,
Jeniz :P
Jeniz Perez

Postby Dacko Knight on Sat Nov 09, 2002 4:58 pm

YES!!! You can count on me, My Lady!
:D :D :D EXCELSIOR!!!! :D :D :D
I am the powerful Dacko Knight of the
Knighthood of the last elven brotherhood,
The Gatherers. I have but one rival, one equal,
one true enemy, myself.
Dacko Knight

Return to The Ring of Kenzo